Been a long time since I visited! Hi Everyone!

Peggy

Hi everyone, it's been a good while since I visited, I don't know if anyone will remember me!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome back, Peggy!

Whatcha been cookin'?

Lee

Peggy

Hi Qsis! How are you? Haven't really cooked nothing great til yesterday! Shrimp Etouffee, having for leftovers today, lol! What kind of goodies have you been cooking?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Qsis! How are you? Haven't really cooked nothing great til yesterday! Shrimp Etouffee, having for leftovers today, lol! What kind of goodies have you been cooking?

Peggy, when you get the chance would you please post your shrimp etoufee recipe in the seafood forum? With a photo, if you have one (optional).

I made turkey soup this morning, and am roasting a pork shoulder for dinner.

Will post photos a bit later.

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I'm making my first batch of homemade coffee yogurt in my new Instantpot (early Christmas gift from DD). Should be ready to chill in another 2 hours.

I used to have two of these type (not this brand but the same design - glass cups with lids) way back when and loved the homemade yogurt. But in several moves they both disappeared.

Salton-Yogurt-Maker-Vintage-1970%99s-White-Milk-Glass.jpg

I hope this yogurt is as good as I remember.

I love Brown Cow whole milk cream top coffee yogurt. But the cups are small and it gets pricey for four people.

Peggy

Peggy, when you get the chance would you please post your shrimp etoufee recipe in the seafood forum? With a photo, if you have one (optional).

I made turkey soup this morning, and am roasting a pork shoulder for dinner.

Will post photos a bit later.

Lee

That sounds great! I sure will post that recipe, not sure if I have a photo or not.

Peggy

I'm making my first batch of homemade coffee yogurt in my new Instantpot (early Christmas gift from DD). Should be ready to chill in another 2 hours.

I used to have two of these type (not this brand but the same design - glass cups with lids) way back when and loved the homemade yogurt. But in several moves they both disappeared.

View attachment 22600

I hope this yogurt is as good as I remember.

I love Brown Cow whole milk cream top coffee yogurt. But the cups are small and it gets pricey for four people.

That sounds sooooo good! I'm a coffee addict!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome back Peggy! :clap: :clap:
any grandchildren are enough to put a big smile on your face. Not braggin or nothing but ....I have 6 now. And that will be it. All 3 of the gals say NO MORE! That's okay. they did a great job with the six we have. Truly awesome. Every one of them are a joy when they come ...and sometimes when they leave. :hide: :yum:

Peggy

Welcome back Peggy! :clap: :clap:
any grandchildren are enough to put a big smile on your face. Not braggin or nothing but ....I have 6 now. And that will be it. All 3 of the gals say NO MORE! That's okay. they did a great job with the six we have. Truly awesome. Every one of them are a joy when they come ...and sometimes when they leave. :hide: :yum:

Hi ya Doc! How the world are you? 6? Wow! I don't blame the girls for saying no more! I hear ya on the leaving! :laugh::bouncy: