any suggestions for a great menu??

joec

Gold Site Supporter
i usually buy mine at walmart... less than $2 for a bottle

41sgBP3vHhL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Ah that explains way I've never heard of it rarely go into Walmart to by food even can goods. Do buy dog food and beer there but not much for the grocery.

Deelady

Final menu......??

Fried Pretzel bites with Mustard dipping sauce
Fried Pepperoni with marinara dipping sauce (this is a maybe on the menu)
Beer and onions Braised Brats served on hoagies with bell peppers and onions
Fried chicken wing drummets
Spinach dip with french bread (still debating about hot dip with artichokes Lily or cold regular)
antipasto platter
shredded beef sammy's
broccoli slaw
Salsa (someone is bringing one I guess there are known for??) & chips
Margaritas
cookie pizza

Deelady

warm is always better!!!

It is a favorite of ours but Im thinking .....one less thing to have to keep warm/warm up!! :blush:.......but who knows, it has been awhile since I have had the warm one, I just wish I had one of those small crock pots!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Love Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. The menu sounds great!

Sweet Baby Ray is Larry Raymond, former head chef at a private club I used to belong to (the Wausau Club - since closed) in Wausau, WI. I've known him for 25 years. Several years before the sauce was released he told me about it and how they were in the process of arranging manufacturing, distribution, etc. After the Wausau Club closed he became head chef at Greenwood Hills, a semi-private golf club on the outskirts of Wausau. Then they marketed the sauce, it caught on, and the rest is history. He's made some very good bucks. I hope he isn't eating his own sauce though. Larry is a big man and has always had trouble breathing. Fran and I have always thought he is heart attack waiting to happen.

smoke king

Banned
Great suggestions everyone. There isn't much I can add, except to thank him for his service. I for one appreciate his sacrifice and his service in protecting our way of life. Bless him.:applause: