anyone ill from the weather~

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i think i am. i :dizzy: my vitamin. found a shotglass, stat, yacked & made myself be well from there. can u get ill from too much sun, despite a 50 spf lotion spray~

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
While a shot glass may help(mentally), it's not going to cure anything. . .

Too much Vit-D, isn't too much of an issue, unless you have certain immunosuppression issues.

HEAT, can get to you. . . how many hours were you out? I mean, you are a tiny little thing, and if the heat is getting to you, getting cooled down, and taking in some water would be the best advise.

A shot glass, will only dehydrate further. If you are already dehydrated(as 90% of people actually are), and being such a tiny little thing, anything pushing the limits isn't good. Listen to your body, and do what makes SENSE, not what makes you feel GOOD.

Leni

Mom and Dad did not raise a stupid daughter. I went and watered the garden before 10 AM while it was still 85. I stood in the shade of trees as much as I could.

After that I was in the house trying to convince a Maine Coon KAT that he also needed to be inside. He does not like A/C but today he did come in a few times. Went up to 110 with 20% humidity. Amigo is not going to have much of a choice over the next few days. Due to burrs and knots in his fur he is half way shaved. Next year I think that he will be completely shaved. If I do that he will be half the size that he is right now.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
While a shot glass may help(mentally), it's not going to cure anything. . .

Too much Vit-D, isn't too much of an issue, unless you have certain immunosuppression issues.

HEAT, can get to you. . . how many hours were you out? I mean, you are a tiny little thing, and if the heat is getting to you, getting cooled down, and taking in some water would be the best advise.

A shot glass, will only dehydrate further. If you are already dehydrated(as 90% of people actually are), and being such a tiny little thing, anything pushing the limits isn't good. Listen to your body, and do what makes SENSE, not what makes you feel GOOD.

the shotglass was just nearest-by to spew into. (i keep my vitamans & 'at in it. i wasn't slugging booze.) i was tested for a vitamin 'd'-defiency. recently. i took the last of 'at & my pcp calls w/in the day w/ info. ill or not.
i was gone fer many hours, ralph. wasn't time to check. grabbed my chit & bolted.
got a gatorade & slugged it. drink fluids incessantly. i hafta overwork myself. not any other way. u know this industry. i know i'm 'lil. i'm so strong, tho.
@ this point, nomatter, me & others say, 'hit the pavement.' i have to. i have stomped illness for years. just got to. the doctors call me a miracle 'an 'at.
i took a day to get rid of the fatigue. just made calls & napped & took a stroll. gotta keep 'goin.
thanx, :smile:

Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
Mom and Dad did not raise a stupid daughter. I went and watered the garden before 10 AM while it was still 85. I stood in the shade of trees as much as I could.

After that I was in the house trying to convince a Maine Coon KAT that he also needed to be inside. He does not like A/C but today he did come in a few times. Went up to 110 with 20% humidity. Amigo is not going to have much of a choice over the next few days. Due to burrs and knots in his fur he is half way shaved. Next year I think that he will be completely shaved. If I do that he will be half the size that he is right now.

i've cut tig's fur. he needed it as when i'm ill he gets saddened & won't groom properly.
my fluffkins hafta stay in. i rotate them- a/c area, h2o, pettins, brushing, 'time w/ Mom' -etc.