see yinz~ kinda thin

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
--i'll be inpatient in a few. i see nary a reason. i've got a g-j. i have nurses- they see me often. oh, well; i'll ingest chitty food, be told that i cannot watch beyond a PG movie, in my mid-30's (wtf).
that stuff they give us to ingest is f~king' disgusting, & then some. i have a tendency to gripe kinda often when inpatient. aw.

methinx i made a male nurse weep once. that was not my objective, tho.

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Our thoughts are with you, luvs.

Take care!

Lee

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
my home-care nure is discouraging me! i get her reasoning, kind of.
they're reserving a room fer me. i'll keep yinz posted, as i learn, myself.

& thanx, yinz guys. i made 2 male nurses weep. inadvertantly. i was being myself. they need to learn how to deal w/ ladies as stubborn as myself.

Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
not goin'! my nurses refused to take me to get a direct admission, saying they were further adept than inpatient, as they know me, on, & on. my doctor was by fer a visit a few ago. he rang me a few later to say that my primary nurse said fer him to dial me & say to hook in my feeding tube. so, i listened to him.
i'll see him soon. he is gettin' an earful. really, that made me :) was amusing to me.

lilbopeep

🍀🍀🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
smiley-hug008.gif
smiley-hug011.gif

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
aw, peepz- kitty-cat stuff rocks. TY.

here is how they have explained things to me (my nurses)-- i know better than them how to re-feed. i have a feeding tube, as well. &, i'm a food-snob, & their food is mediochre these daze- their food was sweeeeeeet- then returned to chit. ~i luv not budget cuts.~
so, i have dined, & dined, & have looked to pack a few pounds on. we shall see. i hafta weigh myself. lookin' to get to 100 by mid-month. my nurse harasses me incessantly to hook in my g-j tube. sheesh. gotta luv him, that jagov. i'm dialing him later to bitch at him. i requested food yesterday, as my nurses usually take me to lunch/dinner, & he refused due to its price. i said, '-----, u could so write that one off'. he refused to dine there, saying that would be too timely, anyhow; so now i shall say, '----', u denied me a lunch in lieu of urself. it's ppl as myself that keep u employed.' he is a sport & tolerates my griping. gotta luv him- he offered me administration's #. i informed him that i already have that, & that she used to be my primary nurse. i'm ornery kinda often, yep.

Last edited: