Was I dreaming?

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
Can't decide if I got nailed by my pacemaker or it was a dream. Sure woke up quick! I have been shocked so many times it could have been just a dream. When I checked my pulse rate it seems fine but I am also at the point where the anti- arrhythmia drug should be out of my system. Will try to not push the envelope too much today but I need to tear my truck door apart to see what broke in the power window. The front part of the window is down and the back is up leaving the window sitting at about 45 degrees.:bonk:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I hope you were dreaming. I woke up quickly the other night and, thank the good Lord, I was dreaming. The dream was crystal clear though...a man walking through the door in a plaid shirt, blue jeans, and a big ol' belly. Scared the hell out of me.

Take care, the window can wait.

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
I hope you were dreaming. I woke up quickly the other night and, thank the good Lord, I was dreaming. The dream was crystal clear though...a man walking through the door in a plaid shirt, blue jeans, and a big ol' belly. Scared the hell out of me.

Take care, the window can wait.
I will try to be more quiet next time......:yum: Been taking it easy and doing some computer updates etc. For some reason they updated our email and turned everybody's spam filters off. Got more junk mail in the past 3 days than I have all year. Just updated flashplayer and a few other programs. Checked my pulse 4 times and it was fine. Will go load the boiler and see what it is like then.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Can't decide if I got nailed by my pacemaker or it was a dream. Sure woke up quick! I have been shocked so many times it could have been just a dream. When I checked my pulse rate it seems fine but I am also at the point where the anti- arrhythmia drug should be out of my system. Will try to not push the envelope too much today but I need to tear my truck door apart to see what broke in the power window. The front part of the window is down and the back is up leaving the window sitting at about 45 degrees.:bonk:

Do you have a modem for your pacemaker? The folks at the Drs office can tell from the event log.

I just looked at your truck. The window is fine, perfectly level. The trouble is the truck is tilted! :whistling:

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
I scanned it and the docs office said it is fine. It did show some fluctuations but within the limits. I get worried when it goes over 100! Been nailed so many times it ain't funny anymore. Told them to think about another pacer drug. No word yet on the liver scan they were all so concerned about. The local old woman doc will give me a straight answer when she reviews it later today. The Amish never got the round bales I moved to their barn put away yet so the rest will wait till tomorrow. Moved 15 and have 30 more to go.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We want you around for a long time with us, Mountain! Please take care!!!

Lee