Red Gravy on YouTube

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzwA8jX9vvA[/ame] Red Gravy gets a mention about 2.25 in...I had no idea they were filming!!! just goes to show, you gotta be on your toes all the time!

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Whoa!

How did you ever find that great video review, VB????!!

Congrats to you and your staff who brought them the free salad!

Lee

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
He posted a link to it on my Red Gravy Facebook page! I had no idea they were filming! I found out they didn't get the salad (it wasn't rung up, but no matter...they initially wanted it, so I had one sent out). It was nice to see City Park, too!!!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
watched it, -they sure seemed to love your place! (& the food looked great, too!)

QuirkyCookery

That's so awesome! Reviews like this always influence me way more than ones by food critiques or advertisements. And it's why I like giving informal reviews on my blog like that, just mentioning awesome places, because I know it has a bigger impact on hopefully helping local business.

LaneVids

Hey!

I'm the guy who made the video! I'm glad that you liked it enough to post it here! I very much appreciate that! Thank you again for the delicious sandwich and salad... and also the Tiramisu, which was so DELICIOUS that we ate it before we could get the camera out!

Next time I'm in New Orleans, I'll definitely be going back! Stay on your toes, you never know if I'll have the camera! :) I probably will though because I make a video every day for my vlog on YouTube/TheFunnyrats!

Thanks again for sharing the video and for the delicious food!

LaneVid
TheFunnyrats

Lane Fournerat

PS here's the picture of the salad!

4d6e7f63-2b60-4fa0-9e97-02f73c746139_b.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very cool, Lane! Thanks for posting your thoughts and picture here!

Lee