Lefty

Yank
Post your background

Attachments

• 01561_colourfulsplash_800x600.jpg
    01561_colourfulsplash_800x600.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 521

Ronjohn

The one here at work is this.. Thinking about changing it soon though.

Attachments

• n1517178285_30104790_1320.jpg
    n1517178285_30104790_1320.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 463
K

Kimchee

The Redoubt volcano, Alaska. Bitchin' cool clouds, huh?

Attachments

• WhirlingCloudsRedoubt.jpg
    WhirlingCloudsRedoubt.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 506

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
DW's NetBook has Window 7 Starter Edition for an OS and you can not change the background. Ooooh, talk about cheap.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
eagle.jpg

I got this from JoeV I think - taken by his son or son in law.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Man - I wish I had had those instructions when Nick was a baby! It would have saved us a lot of grief and embarrassment.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
This is my current wallpaper. (Thank you, Bowlingshirt.)

Attachments

• Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg
    Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 414

GotGarlic

I use Webshots for my desktop wallpaper and screensaver. I've deleted all the photos that came with it and imported photos from trips we've made. It changes every hour. Right now, it's a photo of the central courtyard of the all-inclusive resort we stayed in in the Mayan Riviera in Mexico in 2001.

Attachments

• 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 444

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
LOL, Wart!

I change mine with the seasons or holidays. Mostly I use my own photos, but I saw this one somewhere online and love it for January.

Lee

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
BTW - You can hide all of your desktop icons for a clean screenshot by right clicking on the background and selecting “Arrange Icons By” and then unchecking the “Show Desktop Icons” entry. Makes for clean desktop shots and is a fun way to mess with your co-workers.

scvria.jpg

Wart

Banned
I had the gray desktop because a couple of months ago I reloaded the OS and didn't get around to putting up an image. Everything was backed up to a external hard drive and for various reasons I didn't feel like digging through the files.

Then along comes this thread.

So I dropped into the files and grabbed the first graphic I thought would look neat (But now I'm feeling like looking for the picture of Kozmo the cat).

Image1.jpg

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Mine is my baby shortly after we got her a little over 3 1/2 years ago.

Attachments

• maya.jpg
    maya.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 293

AllenOK

Ok, I just captured my desktop. Please remember that this is for a 20" widescreen monitor (I just got it). I took this picture a couple of years ago with my Nikon D40. This is the best night-time lightning pic I have that I've captured myself.

20100123desktopscreensh.jpg