Best Places to Live

bigjim

Mess Cook
Super Site Supporter
Boquete, Panama
Va NC border mountains, somewhere near Galax, Va

Neither is a place I would go if I needed to work. I'm retired.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The house on Malibu Beach that used to belong to Charlie Harper in Two and a Half Men.

Lee

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Summers only.

Bailey in the window likes it here too.

Attachments

• Welcome Home Bailey.jpg
    Welcome Home Bailey.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 207

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
In your opinion where would be the PERFECT place for you to live? Or maybe the top 5 places?

The UP of Michigan, because I love it there.

Back home again, in Wakefield- West Yorkshire England.

Where I am right now is perfect for me.
Can't complain.
I own my car and house with no mortgage or payments and have a job that is reliable. ;)
It's where I'd lived since age 10-17.
It's home sweet home.:heart:

Lefty

Yank
I live in Vacationland. Lots of rocky coastline, good seafood, lots of history, great outdoors. I'll keep Maine thanks.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I find a house to be the best place for me. I like all the creature comforts.

Charlie Harpers House would be awesome. I agree Lee. Will you share?

I've long envied the perfect climate of San Diego. If it weren't for family I do believe I'd live there (in a house of course :yum: )

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Near family.....I don't believe I would be happy anywhere else....oh, and I'm with Doc....in a house, of course :lol:

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
Holland

Drugs/women aside, simply one of THE best lifestyles/qualities of life, ever. it is more expensive, but, it's worth it, imo. The art, the cuisine, the culture, the nightlife, the greenery, the open park space, the attitude, the care free way of the day. . . everything, it just focuses on being a human BEING, not a human DOER. We spend WAY to much time DOING, and not BEING.

Costa Rica

Pampanga

Indonesia

the dollar still goes pretty far, especially in Pampanga, and Indo. . . go down with 35K, and have a house built, live like a king/queen, surf, eat, drink and nothing to worry about. Food is great, the culture is great, and if you don't mind living without some of the things that are taken for granted in the USA, and are willing to wait, you can be really well off in any of those places. Getting phone/internet can just take a while. a LONG while. ..

Vancouver, BC

Scenery, quality of life, winter sports, summer sports, fishing, travel, adventure, pretty stable economic climate, pragmatic, CLEAN(SO CLEAN), FOOD FOOD FOOD, Music, not too far from the west coast CONUS, more accessible for family to visit. . .

Bells

Canada, anywhere in Canada. I have a beautiful home that has all the comforts and so much more. I live in a 'planned garden community' that is secluded and private but close to everything. There is a pool, a lake, tennis, a basketball court, a play area for children, a conservation area with park and forested trails next to us. It's like living in the middle of a resort and I consider myself very lucky to have this home. They rarely go on sale and are scooped up quickly. The home next to me sold in two days last month. Best of all, my family is in the area, with most being 10 or 15 minutes away.

Home is where the heart is and my heart is here.