Trader Joe's Flat Iron Steak

Ross in Ventura

a043a3dd.jpg

I went to Trader Joe's today to get there Marinaded Rack of Lamb, but they were out, as I was cruising thru the store I saw these Flat Iron Beef Chuck Steaks Seasoned with Chipotle Pepper Sauce
7e49a13f.jpg

I'll grill some Romaine too
70ba4078.jpg

77aeb7de.jpg

4ea16433.jpg

60fa1d37.jpg

On the grill @500* 6-min. a side
09ae08c9.jpg

0c6604c0.jpg

Romaine grilled for 2-min a side with Bernstine's Restaurant Recipe Italian Dressing and graded Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
14df167e.jpg

fbd1874b.jpg

For a pre-seasoned and packaged steak this was truly very good, served with mashed potatoes

Thanks for looking

Ross

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
You've done it again, Ross!
I DO need to try grilled romaine, but that would mean I'd have to purchase a grill lol
Hmmm, maybe next time the neighbours go on vacation, they'll allow me to use theirs again.
Very nice dinner.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
BEAUTIFUL!!

Where do you find the lamb and steak? In the meat section or somewhere else in the store? I have never seen either in the regular meat section of my TJ's.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Now that is a great looking dish. I've been a big fan of flat iron steaks since the came out.

Ross in Ventura

BEAUTIFUL!!

Where do you find the lamb and steak? In the meat section or somewhere else in the store? I have never seen either in the regular meat section of my TJ's.

The marinaded rack of Lamb is in the frozen food section, the Flat Iron in the meat section lilbopeep

Ross

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Another great cook Ross! Awesome Job.

Every time I look at one of your threads, I’m torn as to what I’m drooling over more, your food, or that marvelous Big Green Egg!!!

What a grill!!! Getting one is on my bucket list for sure! :thumb:

Ross in Ventura

Another great cook Ross! Awesome Job.

Every time I look at one of your threads, I’m torn as to what I’m drooling over more, your food, or that marvelous Big Green Egg!!!

What a grill!!! Getting one is on my bucket list for sure! :thumb:

They are a great smoker grill Keltin you love cooking with it:applause:

Ross

Deelady

Great looking meal Ross! :D I also enjoy Trader Joe's Korean beef tenderloins nice flavor but a little pricey as most of their meats are. Their frozen items and produce are very reasonably priced though!