Chef Point on DDD Tonight

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
This little place that is less than a mile from my house will be on Triple D tonight! They have great upscale food for a gas station joint!

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Awesome! I have had fun watching the foodie shows that showcase my home, too! I will remember to watch now.

Derek

Banned
This little place that is less than a mile from my house will be on Triple D tonight! They have great upscale food for a gas station joint!
Congrats Sattie, I Personally think the show called Best of was a lot better then the Triple D, Least Mark silverstine didn't act like a jack off, And say crap like "Oh this is money", That's money my man", and stuff like that!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Yea.. I know Guy is a little much, but apart from that, I really love the places he visits! I'm excited for the owners, but now it may suck as everyone will know about it and getting in to eat there will be that much harder!

Derek

Banned
Yea.. I know Guy is a little much, but apart from that, I really love the places he visits! I'm excited for the owners, but now it may suck as everyone will know about it and getting in to eat there will be that much harder!
I know what you mean, and congrats once again, I hope the place will stay as it is and not try to go too big after it airs, I hate when the little places like that gets commercialized and become a regular chain restaurant Yuck!