Easter Plans/Menus?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
What are your plans for Easter? What will the menu be? Are you cooking? Celebrating with family and/or friends? Going to someone elses house? Are you bringing something?

We earned a free turkey from our supermarket so we are having a mini Thanksgiving menu.

Meat pie
Colored eggs

Stuffed Mushrooms
Turkey
Stuffing
Sautéed mushrooms
Mashed potatoes
Gravy
Asparagus
Cranberry Tangerine Relish
Cranberry sauce

Cheesecake with cherry topping

Last edited:
It'll just be the two of us, & I'm thinking of roasting a duck, since I have a "Lola" duck (one of "the" fashionable ducks of the moment - lol!) from D'Artagnan in the freezer. For sides I'm kicking around asparagus bundles wrapped in duck prosciutto, some type of potato gratin, maybe some creamed spinach, & a big green salad. Maybe nice big shrimp cocktails to start with. Some deviled eggs. Still kicking things around.

belaine

Bottle Washer
Super Site Supporter
Watching golf - ugh. No offense intended since I'm sure you'd be bored to death watching the horse events I enjoy, but for me, watching golf is like watching paint dry - lol!

Lol! It is a family affair. For me it is background noise, all the guys in my family are golf addicts. Us girls not so much. I mention it because we will organize egg hunt and brunch around it. I told my son we can DVR the damn thing! He must see it live.