Chicken Junk

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
3 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
8 oz. Sour Cream
1 Package Carl Budding Sandwich Beef (or store brand of thin sliced sandwich beef in the prepackaged deli meat aisle - there are 10 slices in a package either way)
8 Slices of Bacon
1 Small Package of Yellow Safron Rice

Heat oven to 375 - 400 degrees, depending on your oven.

Mix soups and sour cream in a medium bowl and set aside.

Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch bite size pieces and place in the bottom of an 8x8 inch glass casserole dish.

Slice the stack of beef 6 times lengthwise and again in half horizontally. (You should then have 12 equal size stacks of beef.) Using half of the beef, separate each slice and throw on top of the chicken in the casserole dish. Set the other half of the beef aside.

Cut the 8 slice stack of bacon slices into 1 inch pieces. (You should then have 8 stacks of bacon slices.) Using half of the bacon, separate each slice and throw on top of the chicken and beef in the casserole dish. Set the other half of bacon aside.

Spread the soups and sour cream mixture evenly over the chicken, beef, and bacon in the casserole dish. Top with the rest of the beef and bacon.

Bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour or until top begins to brown.

Meanwhile, about 30 minutes before the casserole is done cooking, follow package directions for Safron rice.

When the casserole and rice are finished cooking, serve casserole over rice in a bowl. I like to mix them together!

This recipe can be doubled to feed more people. Use a 5 quart casserole dish and cook at the same temperature and length of time.

Another idea for this recipe:
Wrap whole chicken breast in several slices of beef, then bacon. Top with soups and sour cream mixture. Cook at the same temperature and length of time.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
There's that bacon again!!!! LOL. Sounds good though I was surprised at the high heat setting. Maybe the first time I will set it to 375 and start checking on it after 45mins.
Thanks for posting this!!