3 eggs- scrambled
1 medium tomato- chopped
2 T butter
2 T country gravy mix
1 c milk
1 c shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 c sweet vidalia onion- diced

shredded lettuce

Fry bacon and set aside. Scramble eggs and set aside. Toast bread and spread with mayo. Cut toast into cubes with a pizza cutter. Lay cubes in a 8-in square greased baking dish.
Place crumbled bacon on toast cubes. Lay american cheese slices on top of bacon. Place scrambled eggs on top of the cheese. Cover eggs with the diced tomatoes. Set aside.

In a saucepan, melt butter. Stir in gravy mix until smooth. Graduallly add milk. Bring to a boil: cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Pour gravy over casserole. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and onion. Bake, uncovered at 325 for 10 minutes.

Cut into squares and serve on lettuce.:brows:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
you peep are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all i want is a nice BLT and i haven't been able to find one in 2 weeeks!! arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg LOL

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I bet I could skip the lettuce and still love it. Sounds like a great recipe.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
....all i want is a nice BLT and i haven't been able to find one in 2 weeeks!! ....

Where are you looking???:confused:

Here's a hint: Fresh tomatoes are in season and taste real good right now...A good loaf of bread....thick slices of bacon....good mayo......:chef:

:bouncy:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Where are you looking???:confused:

Here's a hint: Fresh tomatoes are in season and taste real good right now...A good loaf of bread....thick slices of bacon....good mayo......:chef:

:bouncy:
i have been roaming and funny enough there are things you can't find or are unheard of even at the other end of your own state let alone in the next state. i would like a NICE BLT with real mayo preferably hellmanns mayo not miracle crap. and maybe a slice of real fruit pie cherry preferably with REAL whipped cream not cool whip imitation yuck!! i'd also like to know my bacon is of the pig variety not a strange combo that includes feathers!!