This is what my family and I look like!

mhend

100_1557.jpg

100_1571.jpg

me.jpg

A couple more recent ones of my kiddos. I am a proud mama :) :wub: Oh, and I have no idea how to resize these, sorry some are so large.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pics mhend! Nice to put a face with the name. Are your the photographer too? Good job catching the water drops mid air. :thumb:
Beautiful daughter you got there (looks like she takes after her mamma). :D

Lefty, classic pic. Thanks for sharing! :beer:

mhend

Thanks Doc! I am the photographer (except for the one of myself, of course ) It's a passion of mine, probably right up there with cooking. :wink: I am sort of in between cameras at the moment. These were taken with just a little point and click polaroid. I am trying to decide which DSLR to purchase. I have only just now started to let go of my old Nikon 35mm. I'm gonna miss actual film! Gotta get with the times, I suppose :)

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mhend, you and your family are lovely!

Lefty, you and your son are lovely, too. But he has better taste in clothing!

Lee

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Mhend - Great pix - beautiful children, you have every reason to be proud.

FooD - Cool oven - do you have any more pix?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pic FooD! Sure would like to see the whole oven sometime. It's looks GREAT!

FooD

Good pic FooD! Sure would like to see the whole oven sometime. It's looks GREAT!

Thanks Doc. The dome is completed but the oven itself on the outside is still skeletal and needs further insulation, venting, and finish work. I will post pics when it starts to take shape. :D

buckytom

Grill Master
more great pics.

nice to see you mhend. and nevermind the sawx fans, lefty.

here's a link for them: http://www.funtrivia.com/trivia-quiz/General/Famous-Runners-Up-190669.html

food, nice vomitorium you built!

That can't be good for a person, BT.

What did they recommend you do? Stop working swing shifts?

Is there any kind of treatment to allow you to have the REM sleep you need?

Lee

yes, their only answer was to stop working off hours, darken the bedroom and make it cool and comfortable and make an effort to sleep.

well, duuuuuh.

and as far as a treatment goes, an early dirt nap seems to be the answer, as in i'll get some sleep when i'm dead.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
mhend - you and your children are lovely. Wonderful pics!! :applause:to the photographer!!

Great pics everyone.

Lefty - I didn't realize you had a son old enough to shave!!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, BT!

I've always said that's it's very easy to be a Yankees fan. Any idiot can do it.

On the other hand, being a Sox fan means being strong in character and steadfast and loyal and hardworking and persistent and, generally, a superior human being. :tongue:

Lee

This baseball team is notorious for coming
close to winning the World Series only to lose in the most agonizing ways possible. Which team has appeared in the World Series in 1946, 1967, 1975, and 1986 and lost each time?
  • Boston Redsox
    Atlanta Braves
    Chicago Cubs
    Cleveland Indians

mhend

Thank you BT and Peeps! :) And QSis - That is truth!!! DH has been a lifelong fan and he took me to see the Red Sox play at Fenway...my first Major League game. I am a changed woman - but being a Red Sox fan, I have learned, is a lesson in heartbreak!! LOL!!

Lefty

Yank
If you guys like we can start a trash talking sports rivalry thread to goof on each other with. I have plenty of material, then again, I am a die hard Oakland Raiders fan, and there hasn't been too much "Just Win Baby" going on over there in Oaktown for a long time. :bonk:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
If you guys like we can start a trash talking sports rivalry thread to goof on each other with.

We DID have at least one of those threads, didn't we? Like, every year?

Maybe we should move a couple of posts over to the most recent one, if anyone can find it.

Lee

P.S. My post was not trash-talking. It's the ever-lovin' TRUTH!! :cool:

Guts

Ok you asked for it... or that's what this thread is about. This is me at the wettest place on earth, see the "Gut" in Guts... With an average of over 472 inches or 39 feet (12 meters) of precipitation each year, Mt. Waialeale on Hawaii's Kauai Island is the rainiest and wettest spot on the planet.
Next is a older picture about 7-8 years ago. at a wedding. Youth there is nothing like it!

Attachments

• Me in Kauai.jpg
    Me in Kauai.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 264
  • kim.jpg
    kim.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 267

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Guts, you're a cross between John Cleese and Jack Nicholson!
Hmmm, I wonder if they can make a nice pizza? lol
Good pics :)

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Ok you asked for it... or that's what this thread is about. This is me at the wettest place on earth, see the "Gut" in Guts... With an average of over 472 inches or 39 feet (12 meters) of precipitation each year, Mt. Waialeale on Hawaii's Kauai Island is the rainiest and wettest spot on the planet.
Next is a older picture about 7-8 years ago. at a wedding. Youth there is nothing like it!

Nice pic's, Guts. You have beautiful blue peepers!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Thanks Doc! I am the photographer (except for the one of myself, of course ) It's a passion of mine, probably right up there with cooking. :wink: I am sort of in between cameras at the moment. These were taken with just a little point and click polaroid. I am trying to decide which DSLR to purchase. I have only just now started to let go of my old Nikon 35mm. I'm gonna miss actual film! Gotta get with the times, I suppose :)

We have a Random Photo thread. I would love to see some more of your photography. The photo of your son with the waterdrops is :thumb:.

Cuisinette

Once upon a time when I was young
n555539436_1648278_486028.jpg

undercover... a clown at heart
n555539436_1648285_1583310.jpg

and about 2 weeks ago
100_9952.jpg

I am always up to something NO GOOD except when I am in the kitchen.

Cuisinette

Well come on over... it is fresh and plenty.

BTW... my boyfriend is from Texas... Freeport, he moved up here just for the powder :)
I always come in second ... :ohmy:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Cuisinette, you and I could be related! You look like everyone on the Polish side of my family - beautiful! Terrific photos - thanks for sharing!

Great shot, Lethal! How many boys/kids do you HAVE???

Lee