iPhone 5

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
we changed from Sprint to AT&T - DW upgraded - which leaves a white iPhone 5 - 16 gb in pristine condition available to members at our Forum price.

lived it's whole life inside an Otterbox (included) - chipped for the Sprint kind of systems.

PM me if interested

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
we changed from Sprint to AT&T - DW upgraded - which leaves a white iPhone 5 - 16 gb in pristine condition available to members at our Forum price.

lived it's whole life inside an Otterbox (included) - chipped for the Sprint kind of systems.

PM me if interested

Good phone!

I really like my 5S!

It also lives in an Otterbox. :mrgreen:

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
yup. I have the 5S as well. not sure what a 6 or 7 would bring to the table. it's just a phone. I don't even try to make it a computer. but access to the web/maps/etc is exceedingly handy in binded spots.....

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
yup. I have the 5S as well. not sure what a 6 or 7 would bring to the table. it's just a phone. I don't even try to make it a computer. but access to the web/maps/etc is exceedingly handy in binded spots.....

I've considered the 6 and 7 series. Both have larger screens that would help my tired old eyes and the camera in the 7 looks nice. But they are larger than the 5. I really like the size of the 5.

Jim