:) moi...

Attachments

• -1.JPG
    -1.JPG
    4.7 KB · Views: 335

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Maverick2272, In the pic of you with only half of the milk bone on your nose... isn't that cheating when you don't eat the whole bone all at once? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

crewsk

Here's 3 of me. The 1st one I was just sitting on the couch wasting time before work, the 2nd I was goofing off at work with our floor guy, & the 3rd I was proudly displaying a fish I had just caught. (You can enlarge them by clicking on them.)

crewsk

Thanks Joe! I was very proud of that bass, he is the biggest one that I have ever caught. Hubby was kinda ticked because I got to the rod before he did...LOL! I did catch a nice blue catfish last summer. I'll have to see if I can find some pics pf that one.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
In all fairness... someone posted a dog biscuit recipe...:bonk:

Hey, that someone was me! I use to make them for my first cousin dog (my aunt had no children) and dogs who lived on my street. I had a neighbor who took in animals who were blind and deaf and had other difficulties, so I wanted to do something nice for them.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
You are pretty crewsk... I remember when you first cut your hair short and posted pics over on the other forum!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Uh, ya know I missed several pages of this?? When I click on first unread post it is not taking me to the first unread post. Instead, it is taking me to todays posts. As a result, I miss all posts from the last time I was here until today's post.
I better go post that in the NCT forum problems section....