Time issue for earlybirds

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Some of you might have noticed, I really messed up this morning. I noticed the time was lagging behind over 10 minutes so I proceeded to set the correct time. No problem. Or so I thought.
It appears I have not moved forward with everyone else to the year 2009 as I typed 2008 in the time command. This changed the databases time and year back to last year.
This means all posts done between 6:15am and 6:35am are back in the 2008 posts. Even if you replied to a thread it appears it pulled the thread back in time since that is the most recent post plus it's dated 6-30 2008. So the post is now filed with june 2008 stuff. Major screwup on my part. Sorry folks.
If you posted durning this time feel free to repost plus if you can find the original post report it and I'll remove it.
Not a good way to start the day. :bonk: :bonk:

Biskit

I was wondering....
No problem, Doc. It'll work out in the end..........just like a hemorhoid. :wink:

Lefty

Yank
I have a duplicate Tuesday Funny. I posted it and came back a few minutes later thinking WTH is going on, I clewared my cookies, history... At least we have an explanation. Thanks..

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Hey, I thought that "time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin into the future...."
lol, No problem at all, things happen Doc.

chowhound

Is this why a new post using Quick Reply posted as the opening post in a thread?
I guess I'll find out when I hit send...

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Doc, my wife always accuses me of living in the past and I guess that I do.

Only thing, I usually go back 30 or 40 years to enjoy myself. Last year was too similar to this year to do me any good! :mrgreen:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
hahahahahahaha.....next time, Doc...just sleep late.:whistling:

I sure would like to Vera. :thumb:

CH, are you still seeing issues? I thought all was back to normal now .. but maybe not.
During the screw up if you posted it would go right to the top as if it were the 1st post in a thread ...then it also moved the post back to june of 2008, since that was when the last post was. :bonk: Then I had a PM that showed up but when I went to view PM's no new PM was there ..that I could see. It was back in june 2008. I thought I was loosing it there for a bit. :yum:

homecook

Wow..... you should try clicking on User CP.

Holy Cow!!!!! I never thought to check that. Alot of deleting going on. lol I was trying to send a PM during that time and the pop-up came on saying I had to wait 3128654 seconds before replying. LOL