Sony Google TV

Guts

I finally got around to installing the new TV in the kitchen. Although I don't know how to use all the functions yet. Here's a couple pictures of NCT on the new TV.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 100
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 98

Guts

yes Silver Sage that is your raspberry tart it was such a great picture. That's why I chose it to go in this thread. I sure could go for a slice of one of those right now. But I'm sticking to my diet and I've cut out just about all sugar and sweets with the exception of my ice cream. I have every night.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
That is cool! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I have an open concept den/kitchen, so I can see tv while I'm cooking. :lol: It sure helps when you're cooking something like a roux that requires a lot of stirring...stirring...stirring:cooking:.

Guts

thanks Cooksie I can't see my TV in the front room from the kitchen. I've always had a TV in the kitchen. But not a 40 inch TV. It's nice that I can go on the web too with this TV.

Silver sage I was out doing yard work and I was thinking about this post and how I should a given you credit for that beautiful picture. I was looking at some of mamas pictures but this one Sticking in my mind. If anyone wants to see Silver Sage's post on this tart here's the link;

http://netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16419

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I LOVE it, Guts. How handy, and beautiful. I'm constantly dragging laptops into the kitchen for recipe display but your setup is a thousand times better. I have no place for a display like that in the kitchen and can only dream....

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Wow, that's pretty incredible! Nice setup!

Where did you get your wall mount bracket for the TV? I think you've used Monoprice before, so did you check them? My buddies have been buying the wall mount brackets at 65% or more cheaper than local sellers!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I just made my first order from monoprice Keltin. I alos gt a part shipped in from my phone vendor that came in a monoprice box.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I just made my first order from monoprice Keltin. I alos gt a part shipped in from my phone vendor that came in a monoprice box.

Awesome site isn't it!! I've been watching them (and ordering from them!), and they are rising fast. They are soon to be the Amazon of electronic connectivity. Love thier prices!! Heck, just about every lab at my Day Job uses them, and all of the indvidual Engineers order from them exclusively.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome site isn't it!! I've been watching them (and ordering from them!), and they are rising fast. They are soon to be the Amazon of electronic connectivity. Love thier prices!! Heck, just about every lab at my Day Job uses them, and all of the indvidual Engineers order from them exclusively.

Agreed. I've been using them for a couple years now. I should publish a picture of all the excess cables I now have on hand....

Guts

Kelton I've been using Mono price for a couple years now. Adjustable tilting/swiveling wall mount bracket for LCD LED plots mama maximum 175 pounds 32 to 60 inch. their unit price was $43.40. I ordered it on Monday and got it on Wednesday. They're not too far from San Diego Rancho Cucamonga, California. I hope they don't go to Amazon. The prices will go up with Amazon in my opinion. It's kind of like Walter Matthau setting grumpy old man I hate change. "Nothing ever changes for the better" if it's not broke don't fix it. Is my motto.

One of the things that Mono price has to that I really really like is listed under cable management on their queue is described as fastening tape 0.75 inches one wrap hook and loop fastening tape 5 yard/roll-black.. They have other colors to the stuff is fantastic for cable management. I use it on some of my power tools to hold power cords. I also use it on some of my kitchen appliance cords like my slicer and my Lincoln steamer also my KitchenAid mixer. The stuff is great stuff. If you don't have any next time you order. I recommend that you try some. I bought quantity 10 and unit price was $2.40 each. I think if you just buy one it's about $2.70 plus or minus.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10520&cs_id=1052003&p_id=5828&seq=1&format=2

the wall mount bracket;
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10828&cs_id=1082806&p_id=8588&seq=1&format=2

I also bought one of these cleaning kits from them. That seems to work pretty good.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10902&cs_id=1090201&p_id=5173&seq=1&format=2

Last edited: