new TV for the kitchen

Guts

picked up a new TV for the kitchen the 20 inch Sharp AQUOS was just too small and outdated. I really like Sharp products or should I say they're TVs. But I couldn't find the one I wanted for the kitchen. So I opted to get this Sony Internet TV. I need to run a new power line to where I want to mount it in the kitchen. The other TV had a long line from a transformer which worked out great for that TV but this one needs a new, plug. I ordered the new wall mount from Monoprice.com and it should be here by Wednesday

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10828&cs_id=1082806&p_id=3724&seq=1&format=2

Here's a TV I got 40 inch Sony Internet/Google TV

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/st...oductId=8198552921666273506#additionalImage1"

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Looks like a nice tv. I see you're spending some of that money you've been pulling in :). You deserve it!

Guts

Looks like a nice tv. I see you're spending some of that money you've been pulling in :). You deserve it!

LOL actually, I'm killing two birds one stone here. I need a TV for an extra bedroom. So when I have house guests. They'll have a TV so the one from the kitchen goes in the extra bedroom. Yeah I am spending money I put shocks on my work truck yesterday. Those things are as cheap disease to be. I called one store that had a deal buy two get two free and they quoted me $459.00 / outrageous / I don't think I spent that much on tires. Yeah I'm spending money just can't make it as fast as I can spend it. LOL

anyway with this TV. I can have NCT on while I'm cooking. At least that's the excuse I'm telling myself. I can also have my laptop but that's just a little 17 inch screen. it will also let you have different windows open on screen so you can watch TV and be on the Internet at the same time.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Love that Sony 40". Very nice!!!!! :thumb: :clap: :clap: Congrats.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
anyway with this TV. I can have NCT on while I'm cooking. At least that's the excuse I'm telling myself. I can also have my laptop but that's just a little 17 inch screen. it will also let you have different windows open on screen so you can watch TV and be on the Internet at the same time.

Now there is a great idea. I often haul my laptop into the kitchen to view recipes. Although 40" sounds large for a kitchen TV I'm a believer that you can never go too big as long as you have the space.

Congratulations.

cookingirl

Congrats!!!:a1:
Recently bought I bought a 46" Samsung "Smart TV for the living room...really like it! nice and sharp, clear, and I can get internet radio and stuff on it... The Geeks installed t and did a good job....watching the Pops and it about to be the 1812 Overture....gotta watch it!!
Happy end of the 4th to All!!
love,
Cyn:wave::thumb: