Foreign recipes

Sweet_tooth

Banned
i want to learn more foreign recipes especially yorksure pudding YUM anyway you post any foreign recipes you know or get you want to learn some then read here

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
i want to learn more foreign recipes especially yorksure pudding YUM anyway you post any foreign recipes you know or get you want to learn some then read here

You DO realize there are already forum threads for most of the things you post, right? boom.gif

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Look below as previously instructed.
Forum jump.
Arrow pointing down.
OR type Yorkshire Pudding in the search bar that WILL pop up at the TOP of this page.

Ian M.

Sweet Tooth, I've got an excellent recipe around here somewhere for roast beef and Yorkshire Pudding that was used while I was in culinary school that I'll post if you want.....but you'll have to go looking for it because I'll post it where it ought to be, in Meats or Mains. You'll find it if you look hard enough. I'll try to find the recipes and post them sometime tomorrow.......too late tonight to go on a search and seizure mission!

Ian :chef:

I just went snooping through the Foreign Food threads and 'lo and behold, my recipes (both for the standing rib and the Yorkshire Pudding) are already posted there, along with the Burgundy Gravy recipe. I'd forgotten all about having already posted them. Old age, I guess! The memory is always the first thing to go!

So there ya go, kiddo, not only all the recipes for you but also their location, as well as proof that you can edit your own posts and add on where necessary without creating a new post! I just did it and I'd left this one for a good several minutes before I came back to it. You do have to do it within a certain time "window" though or you run out of time to do it.
Somebody more knowledgeable than me can certainly tell you how long you have to edit a post before you can't do it any longer.

Last edited:

Ian M.

You're more than welcome! Enjoy. And nope, not Google. Just be sure to closely read and absorb - sometimes that takes re-reading more than once, too. I have such a lousey memory (obviously!) that I usually have to re-read several times before I have things locked in for good - or nearly so. And never, ever be afraid or embarrassed to ask if you don't understand a direction. Failing to do that can make something totally inedible out of an otherwise perfectly good recipe. Sometime I'll have to tell you about my very first experience with making a bean soup and not completely understanding all that I read. And then never asking for clarification. Talk about gangbusters! :whistling:

Ian

Ian M.

Sure you can, but first, one word of advice if you plan to stay on this forum........STOP asking for permission to ask a question, for Pete's sake. Just ASK your question and if someone's there to answer it, they will. But that habit you have of asking permission grates on the nerves! So what's your question?

Ian :D

Ian M.

Sweet Tooth, I don't mean to be a dink about it but this "friends" business isn't something I'm especially into. It's the very reason I dropped off of Facebook....I found the "friend requests" to be intrusive and I simply didn't like it. How about just being acquaintances....someone you correspond with from time to time on the forum? That works okay for me. Beyond that, you lose me completely. I told you once already that you just can't "make" people accept you...you have to kick back and just let things happen as they will. Okay? Hope so.

Ian :mrgreen:

Ian M.

Good lad! And another bit of advice you didn't ask for.....stop always apologizing for everything. People begin to believe you're not really sorry if you keep apologizing for the things you just keep on doing. Believe in yourself and don't apologize for it.........

Good night, kiddo - I know it's still early there but it sure isn't early (well, yes it is - early in the morning!) here.

Ian :wave:

K

Kimchee

The best way to search for a recipe here is actually via google's advanced
search.
Type in your search terms, and then in the URL space, put in
netcookingtalk.com.

Using the search function here can be very frustrating, because it isn't
very specific.