Farewell parties this weekend!!

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
The words 'this is no dream, this is really happening' have been heard in my head for weeks now. No turning back now, but then, again...I passed that point quite some time ago.

My exhusband is one of the best men on earth. He's supported every decision I've made since 1979. He's always encouraged me to follow my dreams and let myself grow.

He's also giving two going away parties this weekend!! Tonight is a dinner party at one of the nicest places in northern NJ. Both Mark and Coco will there, as well as some close family friends.
Tomorrow night is a more relaxed party in a bar in NYC...I discovered this little bar back in the professional Dominatrix days. Great loungey bar right beneath the dungeon. It was great to take clients there before or after the session, and a great place for the Mistresses to hang out before we went clubbing on weeknights. So, the NYC farewell should be just a bit, shall we say...racier???

Lou is leaving with the car a week from this morning. Moving truck comes on Wednesday. Holy shit.:dizzy:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I'll post your pictures Lefty.....

Hey, I can get a special sports channel on Cox cable, called extra innings, that will give me just about every baseball game in the nation!! I keep saying it's for Lou, but I really don't want to miss the Yankees. I have no problem routing for the Saints, but I cannot route for anyone other than the Yankees!

buckytom

Grill Master
that's my girl, vb. go yanks!

have fun this weekend, and if you do the stuff we wouldn't do, get pics.