Thursday's Dinner - April 22nd

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
It's going to be spaghetti, tossed salad and garlic bread here. What are you having?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Hot buttery mashed potatoes topped with corn (in my small thermos)- and a radish and greens salad, packed for work.

Newnork1978

Now that I've found my house/car keys, I think I'll take a trip to the store to get stuffs for Shrimp Scampi (finally). I can't wait! Mmm! :biggrin:

High Cheese

Saucier
Chicken thigh something. I haven't figured it out yet. Trying to use up some ingredients. I have linguine, fresh chiles, canned tomatoes, fresh cabbage, tortillas, canned beans and egg roll wrappers. :pat:

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Chicken thigh something. I haven't figured it out yet. Trying to use up some ingredients. I have linguine, fresh chiles, canned tomatoes, fresh cabbage, tortillas, canned beans and egg roll wrappers. :pat:

What's that show where the chefs compete with all the crazy ingredients? :yum:

buckytom

Grill Master
ok, so i didn't get to cook a thing yesterday. truck died again, so i got home too late to cook. fortunately, a little duct tape fixed a hose that feeds the injector sensors. otherwise, it was running too rich and stalling.
we ended up with takeout italian.

so, tonight is clams a la persillade for an appy, and i'm hoping to start a mushroom soup.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
getting ingredients for steak sammiches. there's leftover veggies from last nite that i'll cook. potato chips or frozen potato crowns. my stomach is so hungry.
change that- i'm cooking zucchini instead of those veggies.

Last edited:

Newnork1978

Since rice isn't necessarily my friend, these days, I asked DH what kind of side-dish he'd want with his Shrimp Scampi. He came up with something I would not have thought of (probably because I'd never had it before)...A gazpacho salad. I am so excited! It sounds like one heck of a combo!

I'm going to the store, now, to get the stuffs I need. ZOOM! :chef:

Ronjohn

Made Southwestern Pork chops with black beans and spicy grilled asparagus.

Turned out pretty well for a throw together, all things considered. :)

Attachments

• Dinner.jpg
    Dinner.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 107

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Okay, I admit it. It was some sort of instant thing, chicken, some other stuff. I NEVER do this. It tasted pretty good but it's just the thought. Know what I mean?

K

Kimchee

We are currently in Vegas, baby!
So we went to the Rio's Seafood Buffet......
A small sampling... Crab legs, crawdads, raw oysters, another type of crab...
Along with many other seafood dishes.
They had a couple of ceviches that were great!

(Osso bucco is a favorite of many of the buffets right now. Gosh darn
that's some good bone marrow!)

Attachments

• RioSeafoodBuffet.jpg
    RioSeafoodBuffet.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 87

Cooksie

Site Supporter
We are currently in Vegas, baby!
So we went to the Rio's Seafood Buffet......
A small sampling... Crab legs, crawdads, raw oysters, another type of crab...
Along with many other seafood dishes.
They had a couple of ceviches that were great!

(Osso bucco is a favorite of many of the buffets right now. Gosh darn
that's some good bone marrow!)

That's my kind of buffet. I think I see some stone crab claws on the plate....mmmmm. Good luck on the gambling :bounce:. I need a gambling "fix." Haven't been in a while.