Dinner time - 6th April

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
We are having venison & red current sausages with potato wedges, leeks in white sauce & carrots.

I will, for once try & get some pics for later.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for starting this thread Miniman. You are now entered in the Win a NCT Apron contest. Congrats. :tiphat:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I want to try Kimchee's bulgogi recipe tonight. I just have to get to the store for a couple of things.

Lefty

Yank
Hot Dogs, peanuts, popcorn. All with a dessert of Red Sox players served up on a platter.

new-york-yankees2.jpg

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
It's clean out the pantry night. Burgers with buns I bought almost a week ago, and chips from the 4 bags we have open!

AllenOK

I caught a mess of White Bass today. Blackened White Bass, and I'm thinking rice pilaf. Not sure of the veg yet. I've had a splitting headache most of the day, so I'm trying to take it easy.

GotGarlic

I have chicken marinating in lemon juice, EVOO, oregano and garlic. Will grill-pan that and serve in pita pockets with tzatziki, romaine and tomato slices. Also a Greek salad with feta and red-wine vinaigrette.

lilylove

We have a gift card from PF CHANGS so we are going to go pig out. Not that we should...still have five hundred pounds of leftover Easter food.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
We're having build your own tostado tonight. Mine will have meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, sour cream, guacamole, and picante sauce. Hubby's will be boring :tongue:.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
We're going out to Woody's River Roo. My brother is driving into town and he and I have an early flight out in the morning so Woody gets to cook.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Bowtie pasta salad (evoo, italian dressing,basil, oregano, carrot, pimento- romano cheese-- if you like).. and thick toasted garlic bread.

NET COOKING TALK 2010-04-06 15-48-13.713.jpg

Tonight was Chicken Kielbasa with Kapusta (a sauerkraut mixture), along with handmade (not by me - lol!) pierogies - "Cabbage", & "Potato & Cheese", & sour cream for dipping.

PanchoHambre

mmm your pics are making me hungry... working on sausage, peppers, potatoes and eggs... yeah time to empty that fridge.

Last night was poached salmon in a court bullion with avocado, shrimp and white bean salad... much more exciting and healthful and makin some good lunches

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
red beans and rice with leftover easter ham rendered in the andouille sausage grease

Attachments

• as.jpg
    as.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 101
  • as1.jpg
    as1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 104
  • as2.jpg
    as2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 102
  • as3.jpg
    as3.jpg