Where did you come up with your username?

Toxic_Cupcakes

Usernames. How fun they can be. Where did you come up for yours?

Mine comes from me being a "brony" I often use the name 'Toxic Charm' but on here i wanted a food based name. So i kept the toxic part and added 'Cupcakes' as thats the name of a mlp fic i first read to get me into mlp (DO NOT GOOGLE THAT FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY!) So mashed the two together and bam, toxic cupcakes :)

LADawg

I live down here in Foley, AL. Well actually about half way between Foley and Fairhope just off US98 and just east of the Fish River. Since we are east of the river we have a Foley address. This part of Alabama is called Lower Alabama and is called LA for short. That's how I got the LA.
I'm a native of Mississippi and went to Mississippi State years ago. I am a big fan of their football team. Mississippi State are called the Bulldogs, and often just called the Dawgs. That's where the Dawg part came from.
Therefor I became LADawg! Oh. by the way, my real name is Wendell Smith.

Saliha

Saliha is an Arabic name which means "right-minded". I got it as "honour name" because of my works for human rights issues during last 30 years. My friends and people whose rights I have tried to defend gave it to me as thanks.

:tiphat:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
It was my nickname for my eldest Granddaughter at the time, so I thought it fit for a cooking forum.

K

Kimchee

I entered a kimchee making contest at a Korean grocery store I used to shop at. It was a blind taste testing. The owners were quite surprised when a 40something white guy walked in to claim third place. :)
From then on, they just called me Kimchee whenever I came in. I miss that place.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Bump!

I've been wondering about a couple of usernames lately, and searched for this thread. Wonder why I didn't reply four years ago.

Anyway, when my brother bought our first smoker, we didn't know how to use it. So I went online, found the wonderful BBQ Forum, and took the username QSis there, and my brother was QBro. I've kept my username for several other online forums throughout the years.

How about the rest of you guys?

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I see I already answered up there, but to clarify: when my granddaughter Kasey was 3 or 4, she was super bossy.
Originally I would call her little boss muffin, then it became :"okay ya little sass muffin!"..
I still call her that sometimes ?