My mom

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
She is declining and life has been stressful. Please keep her in your prayers. Thanks, PieSusan

cookingirl

I am so sorry to hear this...It is so hard..unless you have gone thru this, to fullly comprehend the feelings....I know how you are feeling.....
my thoughts, prayers, and love are for you and your family....:heart::heart:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I'm sorry to hear this Susan. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your mom and the rest of your family.

PanchoHambre

Susan I know it has been a long road for you, my thoughts are with you. Dont forget to take care of yourself too.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Susan, I have missed you here on NCT, and realize that you have been taking care of your mom for a long time now. You have been a devoted and kind daughter for every step of her journey. You are in my thoughts.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Susan, you have been such a good daughter!

I am sending you and your mom positive energies and strength!

Lee

Deelady

Prayers are definately with you and your sweet mother Susan!:heart:
What is her name so I can add her to our prayer group tonight??

{{{Hugs}}}
Dee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
You and your mom have been in my thoughts and prayers. XOXOXOXO

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Thank you all. I will try to pop back and share now again. The last thing I made was chicken and wild and brown rice soup. I have a virus and have been in bed since Sunday.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Feel better, Susan!

I hope you have some of that chicken soup left!

Lee

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I made another big pot, Dee. I was afraid I would get too weak because I don't have any reserve but I have been eating and drinking. I am still sick with the virus but I will not wind up in the hospital this year.