Smart guy's

Rustpot

[FONT=Arial Narrow, sans-serif]A man walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. He says he's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Narrow, sans-serif]The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the man hands over the keys to a new Mercedes Benz SL 500. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank. he has the title, and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car collateral for the loan. The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the man for using a $110,000 Benz as collateral against a $5,000 loan.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Narrow, sans-serif]An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Benz into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Narrow, sans-serif]Two weeks later, the man returns. He repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Narrow, sans-serif]The loan officer says, "Sir, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Narrow, sans-serif]The man replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"[/FONT]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Ole left Norway and moved to Minnesota where he bought him a donkey from an old farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.

The next day, the farmer drove up and said "Ole, I have some bad news. The donkey died last night. "Well" said Ole, "just give me back the 100 dollars".
"I can’t" said the farmer "I all ready spent it."

"Ok den ust unload dat donkey".

"What are you going to do with him"?

"I’m going to raffle him off".

"You can’t raffle a dead donkey you dumb Norwegian".

"Well dats where you are wrong! You wait and learn how smart we Norwegians are".

A month later the farmer ran into Ole and asked "What happened with the dead donkey?"

"I raffled dat donkey off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and made 998 dollars".

"Didn’t anyone complain?"

Just dat guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back.
[/FONT]