NCT's Iron Chef 6 : Pizza

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I love that you took a bite out of it before you remembered to take the picture:clap:

I can just imagine MinMan sitting there with that hot pizza. He picks it up, thinks YUM, and takes a bite. As he is happily enjoying that first, warm, cheesy bite, the bottom falls out, he's wide eyed, and he screams CRAP, I forgot the pic!!

Lordy, what is NCT doing to us?!?!? :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

homecook

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
You could serve a litter-box prize on those plates and it's ok (can I have them now?) :lol:

Those pizzas look awesome!! Lobster? LOBSTER? How can we compete with that! That is freaking awesome! Wow, those pies look so dang good! I can almost taste them! :clap::thumb:

Wait....ROAD TRIP! Then I COULD taste them! :lol:

homecook

You better ask Bam about the plates, I think he's one ahead of you... LOL

Ok, I cheated a little. It's half real lobster and half imitation lobster.

You're welcome to come any time!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
You could serve a litter-box prize on those plates and it's ok (can I have them now?) :lol:

Those pizzas look awesome!! Lobster? LOBSTER? How can we compete with that! That is freaking awesome! Wow, those pies look so dang good! I can almost taste them! :clap::thumb:

Wait....ROAD TRIP! Then I COULD taste them! :lol:

careful now brother... i luv you and all but those are my plates..:yum:

You better ask Bam about the plates, I think he's one ahead of you... LOL

Ok, I cheated a little. It's half real lobster and half imitation lobster.

You're welcome to come any time!!

its not cheating if it tastes good to you... and i really do love the look of food on those plates...i think tomorrow i may go and see if i can find some plates similar locally...if not, then you have my addy...i would be happy with just one plate:yum::yum:

homecook

Which color? The print, red, orange or green??? I've also got print salad plates, different colored straight bowls and fluted bowls.

I got them at Kohls if you have one there.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Which color? The print, red, orange or green??? I've also got print salad plates, different colored straight bowls and fluted bowls.

i want one of each..lol

nope no Kohls around here.. we do not have alot of the same stores as USA has, if we do they are in the bigger cities of the country

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

OH! We have a Kohls here!! I'm going there tomorrow!!! :yum::yum::yum::yum:

homecook

:yum::yum: You probably will too!

Then you'll show me up with your food creations and I won't have a leg to stand on. :sad:

homecook

That's cool.....don't let Keltin see it, he'll want it too. LOL You could do alot of presentation foods on that.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Pizza Sauce:
For this batch, I used 2 container of Pomi strained tomatoes. I've used crushed, whole, diced...it always depends on the mood. A container or can of tomatoes are generally the same size, about 26 ounces.
Olive oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed
S&P
Bundle of fresh oregano
1T sugar
1t red pepper flakes
1T grated parmesan

Saute the garlic in olive oil. Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients, simmer for 45 minutes.
JuneDinners058.jpg

JuneDinners061.jpg

notice the cocktail glass on the mixer base???:alc:

I made three pizzas.
Cheese pizza: sauce, mozzarella, fresh basil, grated parmesan
JuneDinners063.jpg

JuneDinners069.jpg

Pepperoni Mushroom Pizza: sauce, rolled fresh mozzarella with pepperoni, grated parmesan, sauteed mushrooms
JuneDinners062.jpg

JuneDinners066.jpg

Lombardoza pizza: sauce, sauteed diced pancetta, arugula leaves, mozzarella, three raw eggs, grated paremesan
JuneDinners064.jpg

JuneDinners067.jpg

I cut each pie into 8 slices....so there is plenty left over for anyone who'd care for a slice or two.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
The first pizza is a Lobster Pizza, made on a tortilla.

http://netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=997

Ok, this turned out ok, the regular pizza. Half was mozzarella, Italian sausage and mushrooms. The other half was mozzarella, pepperoni and mushrooms. I think I baked it too long. I used a pizza sauce from a can (first mistake). All in all it wasn't too bad for my first try.

Homecook, I love your plates! Those look magnificent. Tortilla pizzas are fantastic when you have to have pizza and no dough around! Beautiful.

homecook

Thank you Vera! My son especially loves those. I can wait for the recipe, no hurry. Just don't forget. lol

Cooksie

Site Supporter
The first pizza is a Lobster Pizza, made on a tortilla.
Ok, this turned out ok, the regular pizza. Half was mozzarella, Italian sausage and mushrooms. The other half was mozzarella, pepperoni and mushrooms. I think I baked it too long. I used a pizza sauce from a can (first mistake). All in all it wasn't too bad for my first try.

I'm going to have to try the tortilla pizza, never done that, but you make it look yummy. I think your pizza turned out great. I'm just hoping that mine looks half that good and is edible.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Pizza Sauce:
For this batch, I used 2 container of Pomi strained tomatoes. I've used crushed, whole, diced...it always depends on the mood. A container or can of tomatoes are generally the same size, about 26 ounces.
Olive oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed
S&P
Bundle of fresh oregano
1T sugar
1t red pepper flakes
1T grated parmesan

Saute the garlic in olive oil. Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients, simmer for 45 minutes.

notice the cocktail glass on the mixer base???:alc:

I made three pizzas.
Cheese pizza: sauce, mozzarella, fresh basil, grated parmesan

Pepperoni Mushroom Pizza: sauce, rolled fresh mozzarella with pepperoni, grated parmesan, sauteed mushrooms

JuneDinners066.jpg

All of those look great, but I've got my eye on this one.....the rolled fresh mozarella is calling my name.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
this is just tonights snack

sauceless pizza(aka Focaccia)- lots of olive oil,black pepper,red bell peppers,spring onions,parm cheese,mix of cheeses

15n25cn.jpg

Last edited:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
ok here's my final 2 entries... went a little off the beaten trail with this one...but hey you guys wouldnt expect any less..lol

i present the same ingredients but

2 Dessert Pizza's

xnaeqv.jpg

352lv2r.jpg

Last edited:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Beautiful, Bam...what's the crust??

One of my associates, Bonnie, makes up some great pizzas...she made a smores pizza the last week of class. The crust topped with choclate chips, marshmallows and broken graham crackers. Sadly, she only sold two slices..

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Beautiful, Bam...what's the crust??

One of my associates, Bonnie, makes up some great pizzas...she made a smores pizza the last week of class. The crust topped with choclate chips, marshmallows and broken graham crackers. Sadly, she only sold two slices..

it is a brownie mix froma box..lol

you could also use a cookie dough... i have another recipe somewhere that uses a regular pizza dough,ricotta cheese and fruit