Iron Chef International

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
That’s a really cool certificate Bam, thanks!

But, I’d say we’re BOTH the winners here!! So cheers to you and your excellent work as well! It looked great! :clap:

Come to think of it, perhaps the real winner here is NCT! We just generated 2 more smoking/cooking pictorials and recipes!! :thumb:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
like we were talking about last night... we should pick a few ingredients...get a few people together and see what different dishes we can all come up with

That’s a really cool certificate Bam, thanks!

But, I’d say we’re BOTH the winners here!! So cheers to you and your excellent work as well! It looked great! :clap:

Come to think of it, perhaps the real winner here is NCT! We just generated 2 more smoking/cooking pictorials and recipes!! :thumb:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Sounds good to me. Next time we ought to pick something simple like.....pork. And then just see what happens. We could make a list of a bunch of ingredients and then use a random number generator to pick an ingredient for us.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Sounds good to me. Next time we ought to pick something simple like.....pork. And then just see what happens. We could make a list of a bunch of ingredients and then use a random number generator to pick an ingredient for us.

yup pork sounds good to me... now we just need to have some participants and some judges...lol

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
the invitation for all to join..lol

Attachments

• ischU.jpg
    ischU.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 162

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Ok, so the ingredient will be pork. Any kind of pork right, the cut doesn't matter? Alright, I'm in!! :smile:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Ok, so the ingredient will be pork. Any kind of pork right, the cut doesn't matter? Alright, I'm in!! :smile:

yup pork...pork pork and more pork...pork is pork..lol

or .. we could do throwdowns .. give people a couple weeks to come up with
something ...

or iron chef style..think on the fly..lol

maybe the cook days be on saturday or sunday and give us the whole week to prepare

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Well, lets do it then. Ingredient is pork, any cut.

Maybe we should start an International Iron Chef II thread and see who wants to join. Cooking and pics should be submitted by no later than this coming Saturday night. That gives us all week to think, and you can cook and submit at any time between now and Saturday night.

What do you think. I’m already pondering how I’m going to do the pork. I’ve got a few ideas! :smile:

I don’t know about judging and winning, but I think it would be cool for everyone to just do something with the secret ingredient and post. We don’t need a “winner”, just creative juices flowing and pics taken for the secret ingredient. In the end, NCT and all NCT members win because of the new recipes and pics!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
yup all sounds good to me..... you wanna start the thread Keltin?

maybe put on the title something like--- iron chef international contestants or challengers needed,open to everybody-- just not so long winded like my post..lol

Well, lets do it then. Ingredient is pork, any cut.

Maybe we should start an International Iron Chef II thread and see who wants to join. Cooking and pics should be submitted by no later than this coming Saturday night. That gives us all week to think, and you can cook and submit at any time between now and Saturday night.

What do you think. I’m already pondering how I’m going to do the pork. I’ve got a few ideas! :smile:

I don’t know about judging and winning, but I think it would be cool for everyone to just do something with the secret ingredient and post. We don’t need a “winner”, just creative juices flowing and pics taken for the secret ingredient. In the end, NCT and all NCT members win because of the new recipes and pics!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
DANG! Both of those looked AWESOME! Congratulations to you both! Keltin, I like to add an egg or two to my cottage cheese mixture. I find that helps to make the cheese "set" if you let it cool for about 15 or 20 minutes.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
DANG! Both of those looked AWESOME! Congratulations to you both! Keltin, I like to add an egg or two to my cottage cheese mixture. I find that helps to make the cheese "set" if you let it cool for about 15 or 20 minutes.

thats eggsactly how i make my filling for stuffed shells etc etc..lol

Deelady

They both lookk awesome guys!!! Great jobs! Definnately will try the recipe sometime hopefully soon! :clap:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

Now you tell me! :yum:

Thanks, that's a great tip that I wll definitely use. Just 1 beaten egg?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Now you tell me! :yum:

Thanks, that's a great tip that I wll definitely use. Just 1 beaten egg?

For the recipe that you posted, I would use 2 eggs and mix the Parmesan cheese in with the cottage/ricotta mixture and then sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top of the cottage/ricotta/parmesan mixture.