NCT's International Iron Chef II (everyone join!!)

Love2"Q"

pork tenderloin with raspberry chipotle glaze ....
more pics and a write up in the morning ...

Attachments

• DSC_0021 [].JPG
    DSC_0021 [].JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 154

homecook

I haven't been on all week so I didn't know about this until today. I made a pork piccata dish a couple days ago. I've only got a pic while it was cooking, nothing plated.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 160

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Love2"Q" and Homecook.....Wonderful! Wow that all looks so good. I've updated the reuslt thread with your recipes. Thanks a million!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
OMG!!!
You mean I have to make a pork dish if I want to join in??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....:yum:
Thinking back on old fab pork recipes..
hehe..
Maybe I'll ask Mom for a recipe from my childhood, or come up with my own.:brows:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
OMG!!!
You mean I have to make a pork dish if I want to join in??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....:yum:
Thinking back on old fab pork recipes..
hehe..
Maybe I'll ask Mom for a recipe from my childhood, or come up with my own.:brows:

i will come "help" you cook one..lol

so if i were to make you something....what would it be?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
i will come "help" you cook one..lol

so if i were to make you something....what would it be?

Oven baked/fried pork steaks in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, cheesy potatoes and peas with pearl onions.
Used to make that same dish years ago.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Oven baked/fried pork steaks in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, cheesy potatoes and peas with pearl onions.
Used to make that same dish years ago.

well i just happened to buy a huge bottle of SBR....

hmmmm giving me ideas... pork steaks smoked for a couple of hours(with of course my new rub applied)...brought in, put in a slow cooker or oven and simmered in SBR until tender...sound ok?

oh and i would have to make you my potato salad..people actually pay money once and awhile for mine..lol

you will have to make the peas & pearl onions.. never have made them and dont want to screw them up...

for dessert... i will take two or three of 2 the bite brownies, heat for a couple of seconds in the microwave, top with some ice cream,whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate and sprinkled with chocolate shavings...top with a cherry...

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
LOL
That's ok.. I doubt if I'll join in anyway.
You all are the cooking experts, I'm not when it comes to this type of thing.
Have fun anyway.. all the entries so far look great.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
LOL
That's ok.. I doubt if I'll join in anyway.
You all are the cooking experts, I'm not when it comes to this type of thing.
Have fun anyway.. all the entries so far look great.

i said i would help you and cook for you...come on into my pretend world for awhile, jeez..lol

i have seen some of your recipes especially in the last couple of days Sass.. holy carp i want to try most of them...but i am only one person and can only eat so much food at once..lol

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Gee - I missed this! But I'll add my pork pics anyhow. The first one is Glazed pork Chops (ATK recipe). The second one is Baby Backs with a Sweet/Spicy Jack Daniels glaze (dinner yesterday). The third one it Pork Tenderloin with Cippolines in a Rosemary Balsamic reduction.

Sorry I don't know how to space these out.

Attachments

• pork chop glazed 6.jpg
    pork chop glazed 6.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 149
  • ribs (4).jpg
    ribs (4).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 150
  • pork tenderloin with cippolines 6.jpg
    pork tenderloin with cippolines 6.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 150

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Not sure if I'm too late....but I did cook the pizzas last night, still the 23rd!

While the pizza dough is rising, get the coals hot. It's a good idea to have a cool side to the grill. Oil a pizza screen, stretch the dough over the screen. An alternate method is to simply lay the dough right onto the grill, then flip it when it's firm enough, (with nice grill marks, too). At that point, you can add anything you like. In this instance, I used a crushed red pepper seasoned olive oil along with the arugula leaves. To that I added jullienned raw red pepper, black olive slices, oil cured sun dried tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. I topped that with slices of the sausage, fresh basil and grated parmesan.

weekenddinner059.jpg

Deelady

Sorry we had last minute guests so I had to change the menu and wont be able to make my pork dish till tonight!

Everything looks fantastic guys!!! :a1::tiphat::thumb: