The Confessional

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Hopefully the raise I was promised will appear on my check! :flowers::lol:
I love ya girl.
Lots of you people are such bright spots in my goofy, crazy-busy life when I log on here.
That's my confession: I try NOT to spend so much time online, but am hooked on the intelligent minds, lovely souls and humour of those I could only wish to hug and spend time with if it weren't for miles and tons of wire connecting us.
;). n dat's the way I feel.
:respect:
You're so corny but you're absolutely right! I always come away from here with sore sides from laughing so much. If one of us wins the lottery, we should arrange a big meetup!

Wasabi

May I jump in to this group hug? With my life so stressed and sad now, this forum is like a "Calgon, take me away" moment. Thank you, you wild and crazy..........and awfuly sweet........people.
group_hug.gif

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
You're so corny but you're absolutely right! I always come away from here with sore sides from laughing so much. If one of us wins the lottery, we should arrange a big meetup!

Corny.. damn I love corn, as well as cornbread hahaha!!

Could you even imagine a NCT meetup?
:dizzy:
I'd be hugging most of ya, eating the wrong things.. laughing my ass off.. and bitch slapping a few LOL!!
I'd want some of JoeV's bread, Mama's cornbread, Bam's sauce.. Barb's .... well anything Barb cooks, LT's fab fresh dishes.. I might bite some sushi, I do like green eggs and ham :kiss::heart::dizzy: LOL.. Keltin and I would talk rock n roll, me and Stacy and Buzz would talk Nascar... I'd tell JoeC he looks like a pirate arrrrrrrrr!!!........ me and Ray would discuss the UK...I'd hug the hell outta Dee, Trish and Sattie...............etc etc etc.....
Yup, I'd like that.. :)

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
May I jump in to this group hug? With my life so stressed and sad now, this forum is like a "Calgon, take me away" moment. Thank you, you wild and crazy..........and awfuly sweet........people.
group_hug.gif

Hugs hugs hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

Derek

Banned

I'd be hugging most of ya, eating the wrong things.. laughing my ass off.. and bitch slapping a few LOL!!
I'd want some of JoeV's bread, Mama's cornbread, Bam's sauce.. Barb's .... well anything Barb cooks, LT's fab fresh dishes.. I might bite some sushi, I do like green eggs and ham :kiss::heart::dizzy: LOL.. Keltin and I would talk rock n roll, me and Stacy and Buzz would talk Nascar... I'd tell JoeC he looks like a pirate arrrrrrrrr!!!........ me and Ray would discuss the UK...I'd hug the hell outta Dee, Trish and Sattie...............etc etc etc.....
I thought this was a normal thread about what we like?

And not a hugstock?

:bonk::whistling:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Course there's Andy, Smoke King and Suzi.... I'd also like to hug them.
Vyapti-- I'd need to talk indepth vegetarian with him...
The list goes on and on...
The Boss of course.. he needs to bring Abby along and the houseboat... haha!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I kind of feel like you all do. I was in a meeting yesterday listening to someone drone on and I had my BBerry in my lap reading this site.

It is a great place to be and truely a commmunity.

Andy

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter

:lol:I would LOVE a group meeting!!! That would be so freaking awesome!!!

Biskit

Good Lord! We'd have to have the National Guard police that shindig!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Confessions......Hmmmmmmm.....??? Should I tell them, or should I not? Hmmmm......?????

I'm a lesbian trapped inside of a man's body. There...now it's out. I hope I still have friends after this.

Derek

Banned
Ohyeah sure, Some one freaking else mentioned a get together and its all okey dokey and is a very good idea, I mentioned it a long time ago when I first singed up and started to get know you guys and everyone made fun of the thread.

I guess I will dust off the ole troll uniform once and for all, It doesn't seem like I was wanted here in the first place. "There has been other issues I've noticed too but I'll bring that up if sone ne goes goes off on me.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Ohyeah sure, Some one freaking else mentioned a get together and its all okey dokey and is a very good idea, I mentioned it a long time ago when I first singed up and started to get know you guys and everyone made fun of the thread.

I guess I will dust off the ole troll uniform once and for all, It doesn't seem like I was wanted here in the first place. "There has been other issues I've noticed too but I'll bring that up if sone ne goes goes off on me.

Get a grip on yourself and grow up. Nobody is planning anything. Someone mentioned that a get together would be fun and the conversation took off from there. We talk about all kinds of stuff that never happens. You need to start acting your age around here and quit playing the insecure little boy routine. If you have emotional issues then take them to the websites where they can help you with them. This is a food site where we talk about anything and everything, and if you cannot handle it, then maybe your troll uniform is what you should put on and crawl back into the cave. This is not a counseling center. If you can't run with the bulls, then get the hell off the street. This is a grown up website and we've had it with your whining. If you plan on staying here then start acting like an adult, otherwise, the door is never locked from this side.

There. Someone had to say it.

Derek

Banned
Get a grip on yourself and grow up. Nobody is planning anything. Someone mentioned that a get together would be fun and the conversation took off from there. We talk about all kinds of stuff that never happens. You need to start acting your age around here and quit playing the insecure little boy routine. If you have emotional issues then take them to the websites where they can help you with them. This is a food site where we talk about anything and everything, and if you cannot handle it, then maybe your troll uniform is what you should put on and crawl back into the cave. This is not a counseling center. If you can't run with the bulls, then get the hell off the street. This is a grown up website and we've had it with your whining. If you plan on staying here then start acting like an adult, otherwise, the door is never locked from this side.

There. Someone had to say it.
Oh why don't you all grow up? And stop this cliquie stuff, You know it's not nice, I see it every were in real life and on the web here. And what about you Joe? Telling some one to grow up when you need to do it your self? "coming down to my level LOL"

S.Shepherd

I'm not gonna dogpile on you dude, but honestly
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1lfSzgcAw[/ame]