What do You look Like- Nostalgia Trip

homecook

Re: What do Yuo look Like- Nostalgia Trip

LOL hardly but thanks.....I had tried to give you Karma on yours earlier but it wouldnt let me!! I was going to try again later!

I can't find my senior pic. I'll keep looking. I was a blonde back then. lol

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter

Wow Dee - reminds me of that song "Hey Good Looking"

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter

good excuse, joe C ---- what's yo' family got ??

Deelady

Ooooh, DL, those lips..... :kiss: :wub:

LOL I was often called fish lips!! Because they were small and I guess the shape of them :blush:

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments....wouldn't it be nice to turn back the hands of time, at least with looks...I wouldnt change what I have now for the life of me!! :) Because of course I wouldn't know you guys!! ;) ;)

joec

Gold Site Supporter

good excuse, joe C ---- what's yo' family got ??

They went through it with me as a matter of fact I stayed with his son and their family to ride out the storm. His house was totaled but we survived however my trailer did not. I had all of my pictures as well as other irreplaceable at his place which are gone for ever.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

This is me about 18 years ago. I was the Gypsy Fortune Teller at a YMCA fundraiser.

Attachments

• tlc_hallwn87.jpg
    tlc_hallwn87.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 194

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

Yeah right........that's you're hippy outfit that you wore every day!! :yum::yum:
Cuz you had one just like it, right? Here's a pic that shows I haven't changed that much - it's me with my oldest and a good friend about 35 years ago. Notice the artwork on the wall.

Attachments

• Terry_GWill_Mandy.jpg
    Terry_GWill_Mandy.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 202

joec

Gold Site Supporter

All I can say is all of you ladies are knockouts however the guys, especially you Buzz are a bit over the hill. :mrgreen:

joec

Gold Site Supporter

Ah and that explains a lot about you FM, perhaps even how Fisher came to be. :yum:

homecook

Cuz you had one just like it, right? Here's a pic that shows I haven't changed that much - it's me with my oldest and a good friend about 35 years ago. Notice the artwork on the wall.

Of course!!! I've got to go look through some of my photos. It may take awhile but I'm on a mission now. lol

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

Ah and that explains a lot about you FM, perhaps even how Fisher came to be. :yum:
I swear - you'd be surprised to know that all my friends consider me the straight one!!! I can honestly say that I didn't have a drop of alcohol or a toke of anything from the age of 13 to the age of 35. (Granted, I was pregnant or breastfeeding for much of that time.) But you may be right about Fisher...

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

Of course!!! I've got to go look through some of my photos. It may take awhile but I'm on a mission now. lol
Oh yeah, Barb!!! I loved the pic of you and hubby. But I need to see some tie-dye and love beads!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter

All I can say is all of you ladies are knockouts however the guys, especially you Buzz are a bit over the hill. :mrgreen:

Can't deny that Joe, but I just keep on ticking. :blush:

Deelady

No scanner that works with XP...

Is that what the problems was?? I was trying to download the software today over and over again for my scanner onto my new laptop and I couldnt get it to work.....:glare: It had windows xp listed on the site??

joec

Gold Site Supporter

I have a Brothers 5 function printer in my office that will scan and print everything. My personal computer I have a Canon both work fine on XP.