TGIFriday 4/20/2012 What's cooking?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Chili dogs all the way - whole wheat bun, dog, brown spicy mustard, chili, shredded cheddar and raw onion.

Any plans?

chilefarmer

Haven't given it much thought yet, but have been thinking.
Maybe creole Lima beans, haven't done those in a while. Or maybe some Anasazi Beans. Both sound good and simple to cook. But of course you gotta have rice and cornbread to go with them. CF:smile:

Ronjohn

Dinner out tonight. Even though we were out on Wednesday, too. (Hey, we cooked at home last night! Sort of. We heated up leftovers :p)

The big question is where to go though. Part of that is going to depend on the weather. If it's nice or just sprinkling, we'll probably walk up for pizza. If it's raining too hard (They're predicting storms), we'll hop in the car and go get something. Decisions... Decisions...

We have already settled on drinks after dinner though, at the little pub by our house. So we have cocktail hour(s) settled. :D

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I had my first taste of soba noodles today. I was a little leary because of their color, but I really liked them. Dinner will be grocery store surprise....whatever looks good.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Sounds like you have the most important part taken care of Ronjohn :lol:

We'll be having leftover chicken and sides tonight.

Mr. Green Jeans

Prolly only a few people will appreciate this. DW is at a science educators' seminar so to make points with the MIL I'm fixing liver and onions.

Embryodad

Tina made a quiche... we nobbled on that since around 2:30...

I then made a bologna sandwich on bread that was a week old with green spores starting. I ate it anyway and just pinced it off. Mustard made it tasty.

Had a Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut with a coffee for dessert.

I'm still hungry. Maybe some saltines with butter later??

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
lazy daze dinner- stouffer's macaroni & cheeses & i made me some broccoli. a pb cookie later for dessert.

Attachments

• IMG_37561346.jpg
    IMG_37561346.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 108