Good Day Everyone!!

Newnork1978

hum wasn't there coffee in the cup last time? LOL

Well, you'd asked for the image where you can read the lettering. The full image (with coffee) blurs out the bottom line. Here's the full image, Peep.

CoffeeCup.jpg

Newnork1978

Well, ladies & gentlemen, my DH has left for work...so I'm going to take my leave now and sneak in a little nap before BIL wakes up. We've got lots to get done, today, and I need to be somewhat rested in order to be functional at all.

Thanks for sharing your early morning hours with me. I'll catch ya'll later! Hope everyone has a great day!
:wave:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Well, ladies & gentlemen, my DH has left for work...so I'm going to take my leave now and sneak in a little nap before BIL wakes up. We've got lots to get done, today, and I need to be somewhat rested in order to be functional at all.

Thanks for sharing your early morning hours with me. I'll catch ya'll later! Hope everyone has a great day! :wave:
sweet dreams!! i hope i can fall asleep soon but i am not holding out hope!! LOL

buckytom

Grill Master
why yes it is, lol!
that was one of our choices for take-out last night. very good pastas and sauces.

hey, if you go, get the pasta rustico. it's a version of rigatoni all romana. crushed sausage, spinach, mushrooms, and rigatoni in a creamy tomato sauce. mmmmmmm, i'm getting hungry.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
why yes it is, lol!
that was one of our choices for take-out last night. very good pastas and sauces.

hey, if you go, get the pasta rustico. it's a version of rigatoni all romana. crushed sausage, spinach, mushrooms, and rigatoni in a creamy tomato sauce. mmmmmmm, i'm getting hungry.
a GF had her wedding shower there. i wasn't impressed sorry!!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i have a few fav places to eat

mt fuji steakhouse Hasbrouck Hts
lido hackensack
steve's sizzling steak carlstadt
patsy's clam bar fairview

then i like hot grill clifton, taste of tuscany clifton

buckytom

Grill Master
oh well. it's funny, that was our first impression, too. we went on mother's day, and it seems when they're busy, their quality goes down.
but we tried it again and the past 2 times it was much better.

buckytom

Grill Master
i used to be a regular at mt. fuji years ago, before they built the sushi bar. it was pretty good back then.

and we go to the hot grill about once a month.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i used to be a regular at mt. fuji years ago, before they built the sushi bar. it was pretty good back then.

frenchy one, burger all the way one!!

LOL burger, cheeseburger or dog all the way?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

ever go to the mt fuji years ago on bergan blvd not sure what town maybe pal pk or ridgefield? i like that they had private booths.

buckytom

Grill Master
one (hot dog) all the way one, beef on a hard roll one.

gravy on the fries. :chef:

never went to another mt. fuji in joisey.
the only other fuji that i've been to was in hillburn, n.y., overlooking the thruway.

i remember that you had to wear a jacket to the fuji in hillburn, or they gave you a kimono to wear. sounds nice, but it wasn't some fancy kimono, keeping up the dress code. it was some wrinkled cloth crap with a giant logo on the back for sho chiku bai sake. it might as well have said "chico's bail bonds".

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
whos getting married?
Our oldest daughter is getting married on Saturday, and we are hosting the luncheon for the out of town people at our home following the church service. We're then hosting the same people at our home on Sunday to eat the leftovers from the reception. It's family style, and there is always food left over, so we'll feed them all before they head home.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
one (hot dog) all the way one, beef on a hard roll one.

gravy on the fries. :chef:

never went to another mt. fuji in joisey.
the only other fuji that i've been to was in hillburn, n.y., overlooking the thruway.

i remember that you had to wear a jacket to the fuji in hillburn, or they gave you a kimono to wear. sounds nice, but it wasn't some fancy kimono, keeping up the dress code. it was some wrinkled cloth crap with a giant logo on the back for sho chiku bai sake. it might as well have said "chico's bail bonds".
do you remember frickie's lobster down on the water on in ridgefield by the tracks and sea plane docks? across the river from tracy's nine mile? after frickie's closed it was a mt fuji so short a time you blinked and it was gone.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Our oldest daughter is getting married on Saturday, and we are hosting the luncheon for the out of town people at our home following the church service. We're then hosting the same people at our home on Sunday to eat the leftovers from the reception. It's family style, and there is always food left over, so we'll feed them all before they head home.
how nice daddy!! it's good to get 2 meals and not waste any at the price you are probably paying!! plus extra time with the family (i hope you have a family that gets along). well i wish you great weather and smooth sailing!!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Hey! peep Bucky - I know all those places and Rutts Hut anh Johnney and Hanges.

North Jersey burger night?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Hey! peep Bucky - I know all those places and Rutts Hut anh Johnney and Hanges.

North Jersey burger night?
hey you!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure i know what ya mean sweetie. i don't think i know them help me out.

all us jerseyians (jerseyites?) should get together for a meal out or a cook together day!!

buckytom

Grill Master
there is a plan being considered for a get together at 1313 mockingbird lane (verablue's house) in august.

waiting until the possible date draws closer to make concrete plans. my schedule changes all the time, so it's really up to vb. i'm gonna try my best to make it.

otherwise, a hot dog/burger night is a great idea. or we could do both!!!

andy, if rutt's hutt was closer, i'd go there instead of the hot grill.

gimme 2 rippers and a bag o' nails. :wink:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
there is a plan being considered for a get together at 1313 mockingbird lane (verablue's house) in august.

waiting until the possible date draws closer to make concrete plans. my schedule changes all the time, so it's really up to vb. i'm gonna try my best to make it.

otherwise, a hot dog/burger night is a great idea. or we could do both!!!

andy, if rutt's hutt was closer, i'd go there instead of the hot grill.

gimme 2 rippers and a bag o' nails. :wink:

Rutts Hut is a New Jersey Landmark. Home of the ripper.

Johnny and Hanges is another historic NJ Hot dog spot. It used to be in aterson.
2 farts you say? yikes!!
backout.gif

i have been to the tick tock and the jubilee (both on allwood down from joe's oh and usually ate there b4 or after joe's) and rick's all american at the allwood circle when joe's was closed or i didn't feel like joe's but i don't think i have been to rutts hutt than again i may have gone while toasted!! and not to much paterson and some passaic.
aterson? hmmmmmmmmm

i also miss rascals rt 46 totowa (run by same people as hot grill and had the same menu) we would go there after we closed the bars back in the late 70's and 80's. they were open 24/7! used to take my dd's there till that road work on 46 closed them down.

i miss hiram's and callahan's up in ft lee? down the road from where palisades amusement used to be and they just closed the callahan's in little ferry!! they had great sausage and peepers and amazing onion rings!!