Good Day Everyone!!

Newnork1978

Yes, Angel, I do - I leave about 4:45 to catch a train to NYC. Long story short there are only 19 free parking spaces and they are gone by the first train and the others are $600.00 per year.

Goog morning Peep. The day is fine so far, it's early. I have to go to the Bronx early AM if that goes well, it will be a good day.

Wow...I'm not a morning person at all, and I don't think I could handle waking up that early for a commute to work. But I can understand why you do it. Whew! I'm still up from Tuesday. I'm not normally up this late/early.

Newnork1978

hey don't be dissing my accent!! LOL

comeon.gif

I wasn't dissing it...just doing my own impression of it. I may live in Texas, but I'm a yankee by birth. I was born in Michigan, and I've lived all over the US...so I have a confused accent, if any. But I do say "Ya'll" a lot. Heh!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I wasn't dissing it...just doing my own impression of it. I may live in Texas, but I'm a yankee by birth. I was born in Michigan, and I've lived all over the US...so I have a confused accent, if any. But I do say "Ya'll" a lot. Heh!
remember hugh grant in johnny blue eyes saying forgetaboutdit or trrying
biggrin.gif

Newnork1978

Good morning Andy!!

Morning Peeps and Angel!!

Good morning! :thumb:

I think I might stay up at least until DH goes to work, then I'll catch a quick nap before getting some errands done later this afternoon. BIL is still awake, too, so hopefully he'll sleep in so I don't end up feeling guilty about my nap.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I missed that post Barb - Sorry.

I can't think of any snappy words to make it easier. I focused on the good memories. It helped a little.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!! i just looked in the mirror .............. my hair looks like a troll doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Mornin', y'all. I just love waking up to the birdies singing outside. It reminds me that it's still Summer. Oh, and those Evian babies ore the best. What a hoot!

Me and DW will be bonding for the next couple of days...her barking orders and me following them. Lots of last minute stuff to deal with for the wedding ceremony and luncheon for 60 thereafter at out home. Thank goodness for our fantastic neighbors who will take over the kitchen so we don't miss a minute of enjoying the day.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Mornin', y'all. I just love waking up to the birdies singing outside. It reminds me that it's still Summer. Oh, and those Evian babies ore the best. What a hoot!

Me and DW will be bonding for the next couple of days...her barking orders and me following them. Lots of last minute stuff to deal with for the wedding ceremony and luncheon for 60 thereafter at out home. Thank goodness for our fantastic neighbors who will take over the kitchen so we don't miss a minute of enjoying the day.
good day joe!! god's wild birdies are singing!!

ok what did i miss? whos getting married?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
this is beautiful completely A CAPPELA NOTHING BUT THEIR VOICES, HANDS AND FEET!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ip-N0H1Ig"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ip-N0H1Ig[/ame]

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
new i can't find you other coffe mug the walk a million miles mug can you post the clear one where you can see all the words top and bottom clearly please.