Back on the healthy wagon.....

lilylove

Just cutting down on the size of my meals...
have gone from 147 to 145... went to the dr Friday and she said I STILL have a serious case of acid reflux. The only time I feel really good is when I'm eating!! This has been going on for three months. I'm on my 3rd medication. If this one doesn't work they'll do the scope test!!! EEEEK Gaining weight because I eat alllll the time. Bread makes the pain go away...

But, I've been trying to eat less and I've loss those two pounds... :)

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Good for you, Trish. Two pounds is two pounds and we all know how difficult it is. Congratulations.

vyapti

I spent the weekend with friends, which meant lots of beer, excessive eating and no exercise. And I lost another notch on my belt =/ . I spent a couple nights in the yard or shooting hoops, but that's it. I so need to exercise.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Frannie received this book for her birthday yesterday. There is some funny stuff in there and it "fits" this thread, so unless you threaten me with harm I'm gonna post one a day. :yum:

Attachments

• WofS01.JPG
    WofS01.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 113

GotGarlic

"Of course, dahling, the ruffle is *very* slimming!" :rofl:

I'm still waiting for my aerobics DVD. In the meantime, yesterday I had Rice Krispies with a bit of sugar and about 1/2 cup of skim milk for breakfast; met a friend for lunch and had soup/salad/1 breadstick. Dinner was chicken & prosciutto tortellini in spaghetti sauce with sauteed garlic, onions, bell peppers and French-cut green beans.

And now I need to get going on some housework - we have company coming tomorrow. Our first exchange student, who was here during 1993-1994, is coming to visit for a week! Can't wait to see him!

vyapti

Exercise TV has a bunch of videos you can download, many for just a couple bucks. Many of the videos are available On Demand from Comcast for free, then I download the ones I like. I made a DVD of 6 workouts that I like.

suziquzie

Alright.... I screwed up.
Made a french silk pie for our Anniversary wed.....
its now gone. (what can i say, i'm a good cooker!!!)

Back to using my brain, having my fiber one cereal with some dried cranberries in it, and a yogurt for breakfast. Hopefully there's enough yard work left to save my sorry butt from at least not gaining anything back before the week is out......

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
I think I'm going to board this train. have a few pounds to lose before we head to the beach this summer!