When will people learn "youtube video inside"

Derek

Banned
Hey gang,

When will people learn what true freaking music is?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi_0k3hzNS4&feature=PlayList&p=F50ED5D259828090&index=1&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL[/ame]

Look at the stupid little douchebag girl in the pink shirt with black poka dot's shes standing inches away from a MODERN DAY BLUES LEGEND!

And she couldn't care less.

Derek

Banned
Well Trish your right, But she probably listens to rap and wouldn't know true music by listing to it, and she wouldn't know when it bites her on her face.

I would love to see this guy in the uk but by the time that will happen He will be retired and not play any more, And I would have missed out on another true blues legend.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Derek;
I watched that video twice, and I can't see ANYTHING she does that you could interpret to reach the hair-brained conclusion that you did..............She didn't act any differently from any of the other gals in that line-up ??

Aren't you being a little severe ...........My two cents worth !

Derek

Banned
Derek;
I watched that video twice, and I can't see ANYTHING she does that you could interpret to reach the hair-brained conclusion that you did..............She didn't act any differently from any of the other gals in that line-up ??

Hi, Lucky.

I might be, I'm having a really bad day for some reason, I'm not sure if its cabin fever? or something else.

But if I was there I would get in the music as he did in the video.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Derek;

Thanks LT, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Derek;

Agreed! :agree: