"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILBOPEEP"

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Happy Birthdays, Adillo and Luckytrim!

What do you two gentlemen have planned for today? I hope it's something wonderful, and that you both enjoy your special days!

Happiest of Birthdays to you!

Lee

Attachments

• Wooden birthday cake.png
    Wooden birthday cake.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 104
  • questions birthday cake.png
    questions birthday cake.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 103

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthdays, Adillo and Luckytrim!

Happy Birthdays!

Jim

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Happy Birthday LT & Andy!!!!!! :happybday1:

Hope you guys both have a fantastic day. :dancing: :thewave:

(ps thanks for checking the bdays Lee. I'd hate to miss them, and all to often I forget to look. :pat: )

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope both of you had a wonderful day!!!!!!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter

Great couple of days here.

Basically did nothing today. Sushi last night and surf and turf today. Good stuff.

Thank You

Andy

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter

You both must be eating good to make another birthday. Congrats!!:applause:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

Happy Birthday gentlemen!!

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter

Wishing you BOTH a day full of love & laughter :) Happy Birthday!!

Barbara!

Hello! New to the forum!

Hey,

My name is Barbara and I am 22 years old. I love to cook, and can't wait to share recipes here and learn a few things. I posted a question thread already... But it disappeared for some reason? I guessed maybe it was because I hadn't done an introduction... So here is my introduction!

Hope to become an active member here. My favorite types of food to cook is Italian and good ole' American and Cajun. I'm beginning to dabble in Oriental, and also do a good bit of baking as well.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Re: Hello! New to the forum!

Welcome to the forum Barbara! We're glad you found us. Make yourself right at home. It sounds like you will fit in just fine here.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter

Hey,

My name is Barbara and I am 22 years old. I love to cook, and can't wait to share recipes here and learn a few things. I posted a question thread already... But it disappeared for some reason? I guessed maybe it was because I hadn't done an introduction... So here is my introduction!

Hope to become an active member here. My favorite types of food to cook is Italian and good ole' American and Cajun. I'm beginning to dabble in Oriental, and also do a good bit of baking as well.

We've had so many "Spam-by's".......kinda like a drive-by but they leave a link to another site and then never come back :lol:....they do it because the more links that a site gets, the better they look in Google's eyes....we wondered if your question might be another one so we removed it. Since the recipe says it was found on the internet and reposted, I'll adjust your post to include the actual recipe so we can all take a look at it and see if we can help.

Cooksie

Site Supporter

Welcome to NCT, Barbara! I'm not Cajun, but I have Cajun taste buds. Looking forward to seeing some of your recipes.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

Welcome to the group.

I also enjoy cooking Asian style foods.

PanchoHambre

Welcome B, My family heritage is Italian, but I started to cook in East TX and after that settled in heavily Asian QNS so we have alot to share! Now in Philly a whole other world - welcome again.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Hi Barbara! and welcome!

Looking forward to sharing with you!

Lee