without the flak

lilylove

Hello!!!!

HI Guys! Chowhound Gave me this link and I've followed you over!

It's PDSWIFE, incase you haven't figured it out, not sure why I changed my name. I just needed a change I guess.

Smiles, Trish!!:heart::heart::heart:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oops!

Disregard my PM, Trish!

Just saw this!

Welcome!

Lee

lilylove

Thanks Mav! Soon all of "US" will be here... Have you left the other site or just switching back and forth?

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Mostly here. Haven't been over 'there' for a few days now. But, I promised a friend I wouldn't abandon her, LOL!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi LilyLove. Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. Sure am glad chowhound told you about this forum. It's great to see some activity. :D
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Wow! Just like the other site, but w/o a certain person who has a knack of chasing people away (Can't use the name, cuz some of you might be his/her friend).

Where Pacanis????????? He's the joker who referred me to this place. Ali, ali, in free..c'mon out of hiding Fred, there's no boogy person here.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi JoeV. Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. :tiphat:
I don't know who to thank at your old forum but I'm glad they are driving yall over here. :D
Anything I can do to help make your stay here more pleasurable just say the word.
And, you are a buckeye! :thumb: :D Me to. SE Ohio right on the beautiful Ohio River. :D
Enjoy and post often!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Hi JoeV. Welcome to Net Cooking Talk. :tiphat:
I don't know who to thank at your old forum but I'm glad they are driving yall over here. :D
Anything I can do to help make your stay here more pleasurable just say the word.
And, you are a buckeye! :thumb: :D Me to. SE Ohio right on the beautiful Ohio River. :D
Enjoy and post often!

Thanks Doc. It's good to be here. I'm a bread junky so you'll find me contributing there quite often.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My kind of guy Joe. I love bread also. I look forward to your posts. :thumb:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I was getting to be the poster boy for flak. If you sneeze the wrong way you'd get a verbal spanking. Kind of like being back in Catholic school in the '50's I still have the scars on my knuckles from the metal edged ruler. Them nuns were mean!:shock:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We must've had the same nuns Joe. :eek: I had em a tad after you in the sixties. What an experience. :eek:

Go wild here. I enjoy posts and banter and fun. The whole idea is to keep us all entertained. No mod czars here. :thumb:

chowhound

We must've had the same nuns Joe. :eek: I had em a tad after you in the sixties. What an experience. :eek:

Go wild here. I enjoy posts and banter and fun. The whole idea is to keep us all entertained. No mod czars here. :thumb:

Or dictators?
:yum:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Or dictators?
:yum:

Chowhound, your avatar says it all. If we can't have some fun with our food, what the heck good are we? Hope them prim & proper supermarket sweethearts don't find us with their "out of joint noses." :lol:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Are you going to use them as demerit cards as well? With some of us frisky new people, you may want to put in a re-order right now.:bounce:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Are you going to use them as demerit cards as well? With some of us frisky new people, you may want to put in a re-order right now.:bounce:

nope, they are for attaboys. I had 5 demerit cards when Doc opened the forum. I think we've used two.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Man... now this is what I like... just being able to speak (type) and not having to worry about who is gonna bit*h slap me down! LOL!