Happy birthday to Leni!!!!

Sunflowerhill

Newbie from Oklahoma :)

Hello there!:blob_blue:

I am a newbie and I currently live in southeastern Oklahoma, I have been married almost 28 years, I have three grown children (22,23 and 25), I absolutely love to garden and can food and I love to cook, bake and experiment! This looks like a wonderful site and I am very much looking forward to jumping right in on some of those excellent recipes and I'm ready to get to know everyone~ :kiss:

Last edited:

Sunflowerhill

Re: New here from Minnesota

Hi Phil! I am new as well. I am crazy about gardening too. Do you can any of your produce? What do you grow? I would love to hear all about it~~

Last edited:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Re: Newbie from Oklahoma :)

Welcome again Sunflowerhill! We're a pretty friendly bunch. It sounds like you will fit in just fine!

Make yourself right at home!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Hi Sunflower. Good intro. Nice to meet you.
The recipes here will keep you busy. Most all of them are TNT (Tried and True!!).
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

pharmerphil

Hi Phil! I am new as well. I am crazy about gardening too. Do you can any of your produce? What do you grow? I would love to hear all about it~~
Hi Sunflowerhill...love the name!
Oh yes, we can everything that we don't freeze, dehydrate.
We grow the full range of produce found at any farmers market or coop in this area..I will be back, I have been very busy trying to get crops in...weather is NOT being kind :(
Where might You be located?

Cooksie

Site Supporter

Welcome Sunflower! I bet you've been to Broken Bow Lake, one of the most beautiful places around. After our first visit there, we came home and bought a boat :pat: .

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Phil,

I'm going to copy the radish soup post into a thread of it's own!

Thanks!

Lee

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Hi Sunflower! You are one of my all-time favorite flowers! :)

Do you use a regular canner or a pressure canner?

Lee

Sunflowerhill

Hi everyone! Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I've been to Broken Bow and it is gorgeous!

I use both a water canner and a pressure canner in my canning. At first I just used a water canner that was given to me and then "Santa" gave me a pressure canner the Christmas before last... and now I'm in heaven!

Jennifer26

Hiya!

Hey folks I'm Jen from Liverpool England and I'm 27. Love cooking Italian food! I make all by own "gravy" aka sauces lol at present my top meal is chicken parm!!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Hiya!

Hi Jen. Welcome aboard. NCT is a very friendly forum and I hope you enjoy yourself thoroughly.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

Welcome to the nuthouse. OK, there are just a few of us who are nuts, and the rest are almost nuts.:dizzy: In spite of our quirks, food manages to keep us together, and we're a sharing group as well. If you have a question or want a recipe, we're always there to share one. As a welcoming gift, here's a nice plate of chicken Parm and other goodies. Hope to see you post pics of your specialties. We also have few bread bakers here, so if you need a recipe, just ask.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Welcome aboard, Jennifer!

I've already seen your corned beef on bagel sandwich and I love the sound of it!

Lee

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QSIS!!!!!!

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5mDVcT1aaw[/ame]

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY QSIS!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Lee!!!!! :happybday1:

Hope you have a totally awesome enjoyable day. :dancing: :thewave: :thewave:

Leni

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY QSIS!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Lee. I'll lift a glass of vodka with fresh boyseberries in it from my vines. Have a great one.