$150- KitchenAid 4.5-Quart Power Stand Mixer

joec

Gold Site Supporter
That one is a later version of mine I would guess. Mine also has a 4.5 qt bowl with a tilt head. If it is built as well as mine it is a great deal.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I want it moved even if he doesn't ....who knows what he was thinking to post it here (in NCT info and problems). :pat: :yum:

smoke king

Banned
You know, I was at my favorite purveyor of kitchen equipment this past weekend and noticed that all the KA mixers were considerably cheaper than they used to be-whats going on? I mean, I'm not complaining, just curious!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
You know, I was at my favorite purveyor of kitchen equipment this past weekend and noticed that all the KA mixers were considerably cheaper than they used to be-whats going on? I mean, I'm not complaining, just curious!

i noticed that the last time i went to a Meijers and Walmart in michigan...they had them on sale for $149.99 at one place and 169 at the other

waybomb

Argh, this be a 250 watt model. The base line model used to be 325 watt.

What ye be wantin ta be gettin is the 600 watt lift model.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Argh, this be a 250 watt model. The base line model used to be 325 watt.

What ye be wantin ta be gettin is the 600 watt lift model.

Now to be honest with you unless you are making bunches of bread dough 300 watt model tilt head handles everything I've ever had to do with it. It will handle a single loaf bread dough with no problem it is when you get more than that can kill even the 600 watt units.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Hell I out grew flame jobs when I was in my teens with my 55 chevy. :yum:

waybomb

I suspect the value line 250 watt model is highly engineered, meaning, every part in the thing acts as a shear pin. Engineered to withstand a whopping 250.0001 watts.