Prayer needed, please

Calicolady

Geez, Tracy. What a difference a day makes.
I'm so sorry to hear about your Memaw. But glad to hear your
spirits lifted.
Wishing you & yours all good things.
Oh, and keep your eye on the ball. Oops, I mean physical therapist. LOL!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Geez, Tracy. What a difference a day makes.
I'm so sorry to hear about your Memaw. But glad to hear your
spirits lifted.
Wishing you & yours all good things.
Oh, and keep your eye on the ball. Oops, I mean physical therapist. LOL!

who the hell is tracy?:mrgreen:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Maybe sublimital and she needs well wishes too???
:clap:

My name is STACY you dork:wink:
5.jpg

:yum::yum:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Well, the tests came back. So, they don't know how many for sure or when the first one was, but, she has had at least 10 small ones.Her speech is better today and she is trying to stay awake more. They are keeping her in the Neuro Critical Unit for a while longer before putting her in a regular room. She will have to be in a regular room at least 24 hours with no problems before they will release her. Thank you for the continued prayers!! She's not out of the woods yet, but, it looks like it's not as bad as it definitely could have been.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Keep the good news coming, Stacy. There are a lot of people thinking and praying for you and yours.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I'll keep praying Stacy....uh.....er....or is it Tracy.....whoever you are.....

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Well, the tests came back. So, they don't know how many for sure or when the first one was, but, she has had at least 10 small ones.Her speech is better today and she is trying to stay awake more. They are keeping her in the Neuro Critical Unit for a while longer before putting her in a regular room. She will have to be in a regular room at least 24 hours with no problems before they will release her. Thank you for the continued prayers!! She's not out of the woods yet, but, it looks like it's not as bad as it definitely could have been.
WooHoo! Every improvement is good news. And maybe now that they know she's had these TIAs, they can put her on some meds to keep future ones from happening. Thank you for keeping us up, Stacy.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
i just saw this. glad to hear she still has some time left, aqua-girl.

Now BT, I changed my name back, just for you and you still call me aqua girl:tongue:

j/k, noone like it really, lol

thank you everybody. My aunt is down now from Washington. We will decide what to do now. She doesn't have a choice this time.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Stacy, I hope very much that the doctors were able to catch the problem in time and now your aunt will know what symptoms to watch out for and get her back to the hospital if need be. Years ago, my mom had a series of silent strokes that no one knew about that showed up after she saw the neurologist and he ordered tests. She had managed pretty well and was able to compensate for any differences. Only close friends and family seemed to notice years later. We have been very lucky as she has not had any other evidence of stroke.
With G-d all things are possible.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
My Mammaw is back in the hospital. She has had another stroke. This one they called an acute right cerebral artery stroke. Her left side is useless. She can lift her left leg and her arm just a little. She has trouble eating. She can't fell her left side and food sits there because she doesn't know it's there. Liquid comes right back out. They will do more tests tomorrow and Monday. Aunt is coming back from Washington.:sad:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Stacy, hon, I'm so sorry. I know how hard this is for you. Are you close enough that you can visit her?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I'm sorry to hear this Stacy. I'll be praying for your Mammaw, you and your entire family.