QSis's QBro

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Lee (QSis) has had a devastating event in her life.

Her brother Rob (QBro), who lived with her, died suddenly and unexpectedly Tuesday morning. At the moment, we have no further information.

I'm sure you'll all join me in sending your thoughts and prayers to Lee during this emotional time.

I wish words could help the healing, but I know we'll all be here when she is ready to rejoin us.

Godspeed, Rob.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Lee you and Rob will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I will light a candle in Rob's name.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Lee, there are no words to make this better, I know that. I am so sorry that you are having such terrible heartbreak. I am thinking of you and hope that the words of those who love you can make it easier. We all miss you.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Lee, I can only imagine the devastation and loss you must feel. I truly wish there were something more than good thoughts and prayers that I could do. My deepest condolences for you and your family. And plenty of good thoughts and prayers for Rob, you and your family. We are here for you if you need us and there is anything at all we can do for you.

buckytom

Grill Master
lee,
there is no greater value than those we have as family, and there's no greater loss than of family which we hold dear.

there's no words to express our sympathy; only a hug, shared sorrow, and a tear.

if you need anything...anything, just ask.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Oh, Lee...I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Lee, I am so very sorry.
There is nothing more I can say other than I know how you feel, having lost siblings.
Love you.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Lee,

My thoughts and prayers for you and your family for the loss of your brother.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you so much, everybody.

You are all wonderful people, and it warms me to be among you.

Lee

Leni

It's bad enough when you know it is going to happen, so much worse when it's unexpected. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Lee.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
It's bad enough when you know it is going to happen, so much worse when it's unexpected. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Lee.
You can say that again, Leni.

Lee, I hope you've begun to be able to eat and sleep, and I hope you soon get your heart mending from being broken to pieces.

PanchoHambre

Lee, my thoughts are with you and your family. I have no words for this tragedy. Love and sympathy to you and your family.