Iron Chef Battle: Hot Dog Toppings

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
sometimes simplicity is the best Rob and yours just made me crave a hotdog right now

good job...great picture

I considered a lot of different toppings for my hotdog, but the more I thought about it, the more I said "Why mess with perfection?"

I give you: Hotdog topped with French's Yellow Mustard, and Sweet Pickle Relish.

nc0110833290207.jpg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I considered a lot of different toppings for my hotdog, but the more I thought about it, the more I said "Why mess with perfection?"

I give you: Hotdog topped with French's Yellow Mustard, and Sweet Pickle Relish.

That's one beautiful dog! :thumb::thumb:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

nc0110833290207.jpg

What a gorgeous picture! Man, I’m so craving a dog now. Great job!! :clap:

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Thanks everyone! If I actually stop and take a second, my dSLR can take really great pics. Usually I'm so hungry that just take a snap and go eat! :lol:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I posted it Andy! Just click on "Sloppy Dogs" in the post above.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
That looks great Mama! I think I could find room for one even after dinner!

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Sorry guys, I've not been able to get to doing hot dogs this wekk, so I'm bowing out of this one. Those posted have been absolutely wonderful and I wish I could taste them.

homecook

Here's my entry. Doesn't need anything more. RobsanX beat me to it with the simplicity. lol I also had beans, cucumber salad and ABT's.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 167

buckytom

Grill Master
you guys are killing me!!!

i'm so hungry. now i need a hot dog.

did i ever tell yous the story about the first time my korean buddy went to a baseball game?

he had just moved to america, so some of the guys took him to the old yankee stadium to watch a game. when they got to their seats, a vendor walked by selling hot dogs. well, he had eaten dog back home in korea, so he thought that it was cool that they sold it here.

after a few beers, they called the concession guy over to get a coupla hot dogs, passing them down the row. when he unwrapped his, he didn't know what to do. he asked if he could switch with one of the other guys because he really didn't like to eat that part of the dog... :ohmy:

true story.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

did i ever tell yous the story about the first time my korean buddy went to a baseball game?

he had just moved to america, so some of the guys took him to the old yankee stadium to watch a game. when they got to their seats, a vendor walked by selling hot dogs. well, he had eaten dog back home in korea, so he thought that it was cool that they sold it here.

after a few beers, they called the concession guy over to get a coupla hot dogs, passing them down the row. when he unwrapped his, he didn't know what to do. he asked if he could switch with one of the other guys because he really didn't like to eat that part of the dog... :ohmy:

true story.

OMG!! :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:...Buckytom....It's stories like that that remind us of how much you were missed.....

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

true story.
:yum::yum::yum: Now I'll never be able to have a hot dog again without thinking of you and that part!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I don't have a dog entry for this one.......Life interfered :glare:......., but I'm really looking forward to the next "secret ingredient"......:bounce::bounce::bounce:.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
It didn't work for me, either, Cooksie. I'm all for great toppings on hot dogs, but Lou is a plain frank kinda guy. If I was having people over for a bbq it would have been a perfect opportunity to make something like a chicago style hot dog....
So, like you, I am anxiously waiting for the next ingredient.