NCT Cooks Challenge Week 6 June 7 - 14 BREAD!

Deelady

Aww thanks LT! I'll post picks of my new kitchen set I just got. The stove is taking some time getting use to but I like it!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Old Fashioned Yeast Rolls

http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15242

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Beautiful Cooksie!! What did you brush the tops with to make them shiny?

Deelady

Thanks Peeps and Meme :D

Beautiful Cooksie!! I dont know how I would keep myself from eating the whole lot of them!! :clap:

Meme4251

Hey, Peepsie...Maybe we need to get together and between the 2 of us, we might can do bake like Dee and Cooksie!!:ohmy: It might not be as good but I bet you it would be a riot and good time....LOL............Have a great week you all.........................:applause:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Hey, Peepsie...Maybe we need to get together and between the 2 of us, we might can do bake like Dee and Cooksie!!:ohmy: It might not be as good but I bet you it would be a riot and good time....LOL............Have a great week you all.........................:applause:
I love making breads - quick or yeast. I haven't in awhile. I made sausage bread not to long ago. we would have a blast!! LOL Have a great week.

Meme4251

yes we would but I have even a better idea...we do a road trip, get mama, Deelady, and anyone else who would want to go and have fun, and all of us go to Cooksie's and do all this.....Hear and reading this Cooksie?????LOL.....:yum: We'd not only have a blast, we'd also do some "bakin-fools" bread..........................LOL...................

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
yes we would but I have even a better idea...we do a road trip, get mama, Deelady, and anyone else who would want to go and have fun, and all of us go to Cooksie's and do all this.....Hear and reading this Cooksie?????LOL.....:yum: We'd not only have a blast, we'd also do some "bakin-fools" bread..........................LOL...................
:yum: