NCT's Iron Chef 20: Battle Soup

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
French Onion Soup

http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11266

3944668665_55319a25aa.jpg
ooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo yummy!!

gimme.gif

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Peep's Mom's Chicken Soup <<(click for recipe)

chicken_soup_092209_P1040289.JPG

Chicken, carrots, celery, onions, leeks, potatoes and parsley. Served over rice and topped with grated romano and parmesan cheese (which melted and isn't showing very well in the picture).

Last edited:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Man, I'm surprised with this IC. I didn't think we'd have such an awesome turnout, especially so soon. You guys rock.

And DANG.....you all really have some nice bowls! I'm serious!! :clap:

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Man, I'm surprised with this IC. I didn't think we'd have such an awesome turnout, especially so soon. You guys rocks.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thank you kel!! so i have a great set of bowls?

Last edited:

FryBoy

Man, I'm surprised with this IC. I didn't think we'd have such an awesome turnout, especially so soon. You guys rocks.

I'm not surprised at all -- soup is a mainstay in every culture. Given the choice, I almost always order soup rather than salad.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I'm not surprised at all -- soup is a mainstay in every culture. Given the choice, I almost always order soup rather than salad.

A lot of people cook seasonally and equate soups and stews to winter. With it still being summer, I was wondering if everyone would forget the season and just cook. It's turning out great!

FryBoy

Those all lot delicious!

As for the seasons, don't forget cold soups, such as vichyssoise, gazapacho, and avocado soup.