NCT's Iron Chef #46 Battle Coffee.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
The number generator this week and the result was:

w1786b.jpg

5u3cwx.jpg

As with the other ICs, this is a challenge to ourselves. There is no judging, and no winner. We are ALL winners in this since we will all benefit from the creativity and new recipes that this challenge will bring us.

The rules are simple, this challenge is open for 7 days (week of 3/21/10 - 3/27/10). During that 7 day period, make any kind of dish you want, however you want. Drink, Appetizer, Main Course, Dessert, etc. The only stipulations are that you must use Coffee in some way in the dish, and it must be something you have cooked during the 7 day period of this challenge.

Once your dish is ready, it’s a good idea to make a new post with your recipe. Then, post a link and a picture of your recipe to this thread. Alternatively, if you like, post your recipe and pictures here. In the end, we will compile all the results into one thread for easy searching.

Now, let Battle Coffee begin!

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I was thinking the same thing Dee. When I saw olives come up last week I wasn't expecting a lot. Wow! was I wrong what a great one that was.

I have seen some recipes here that have had coffee as a suttle background flavor I am looking forward to it.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
This is for tomorrow...rubbed last night.

1 rack of ribs
4T espresso powder
2T salt
1T black pepper
1T oregano
1T smoked paprika
1T granulated garlic
3T brown sugar
March2010199.jpg

Deelady

I thought I was going to get a chance to do this IC but the girls have been sick the last few days soooo not going to happen :(
Looks great though guys!

FryBoy

Moist Chocolate Cake

Very easy, very good, contains a cup of strong brewed coffee, which gives the chocolate (actually cocoa) a nice kick.

Attachments

• Moist Chocolate Cake #3.jpg
    Moist Chocolate Cake #3.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 185