Pork Steaks - St. Louis Style

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
I made these pork steaks the other night, and boy were they good! I usually don't like sweet flavors with my meat, but this sauce complimented the steaks perfectly! My whole family raved about them!

Pork Steaks - St. Louis Style

Yields: 4 Servings

Ingredients
4 Pork Steaks
Garlic powder to taste
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons Brown sugar
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

Instructions
Preheat grill to med-hot. Mix mustard, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sace in a small bowl. Season steaks with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Grill for 20 minutes total, flipping every 5 minutes. Before the last 5 minutes, brush sauce on both sides of the steaks.

[SIZE=-2]This recipe published with BigOven, and can be imported instantly by BigOven users viewing this page. Download your free trial at www.bigoven.com.
[/SIZE]
Rob Howery
Cuisine : American
Main Ingredient : Pork

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Those sound great, John - simple, but you don't have to do much to pork steaks for them to be delicious!

I just discovered them in my area last year. Very versatile!

Lee

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Those sound great, John - simple, but you don't have to do much to pork steaks for them to be delicious!

I just discovered them in my area last year. Very versatile!

Lee
usually pork steaks are just boston butts cut into slices..same as country style ribs(actually suppose to be cut from the blade end of the loin next to the shoulder but in my area cut from the butt)

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
The ones I had were definitely cut from the butt. The shape of the bone gave it away.