Sunday 5-20-12

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
the fish wasn't yet thawed, so cheddar/broccoli & cheddar pierogies, a salad/buttermilk ranch & bleu cheese. cookies soon.

Attachments

• IMG_015853.jpg
    IMG_015853.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_016252.jpg
    IMG_016252.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_018154.jpg
    IMG_018154.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 106

Mr. Green Jeans

Got Swiss steak going in the DO. Dessert will be Southern style rice pudding I made using brown rice (hey, I'm trying to interject some redeeming ingredients)

Embryodad

Had a friend over...made City Chicken...Mashed Taters & Gravy..and early peas.

It was a winner for a change, and all was satisfied.

And we all lived happily everafter. Amen.

Oooops! Forgot to mention...I boiled some Shrimp / Pork Steamed Dumplings that were frozen in the bag from the oriental store.

The leftovers I put away in the fridge. 20 minutes ago I was foraging through the fridge, and grabbed two of them to munch on.

Well,,......a Nasty Happened. the piece I bit and chewed would not go down my throat!!! WHY???... Because it had a 6 inch long hair rolled into the dumpling, and the other end of the hair was stuck on my tooth. What a weird feeling that was. G...A...G..

Last edited:

Embryodad

the fish wasn't yet thawed, so cheddar/broccoli & cheddar pierogies, a salad/buttermilk ranch & bleu cheese. cookies soon.
Luvs..Love Love Love your meal!...

Those OMRaisin cookies look tasty! I love cookies like that!

thanks for the hint. I'm gonna call My Favorite baker...DD and see if she will make me some chocolate chip cookies with Not Too Many Chocolate Chips.hahahahaah

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter

Well,,......a Nasty Happened. the piece I bit and chewed would not go down my throat!!! WHY???... Because it had a 6 inch long hair rolled into the dumpling, and the other end of the hair was stuck on my tooth. What a weird feeling that was. G...A...G..

Your meal sounds delicious Jimmy except for the hair!!
LOL!!
Ive done that before.. it's like an anchor that you have to decide to either get rid of, or break it, chew, then swallow.
Did that with a crab rangoon once.
Figured since it was partially chewed, it wouldn't kill me to swallow it.

Embryodad

Your meal sounds delicious Jimmy except for the hair!!
LOL!!
Ive done that before.. it's like an anchor that you have to decide to either get rid of, or break it, chew, then swallow.
Did that with a crab rangoon once.
Figured since it was partially chewed, it wouldn't kill me to swallow it.
Yeah!..it was weird, and I didn't feel like playing Yack Cat with a hair ball.
Tina was in the living room, and when I told her the senario...she said...
"Shut Up!".......

ps: I don't think Tina will be having them for leftovers soon. And I don't think shrimps have long hair. Come to think of it...the hair Was Rather Curly!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah! Probably one wet one first!
Heck no.. just a swipe across the chops with both of them, then a trip to the kitchen sink to splash my face .. I'm the only one here who has to see me eating like a starved yak... other than the dog.. but I don't think she pays attention.. she just wants what's left.
P.S.. there are some bones lying around this house somewhere..hmmmmm.. ..meantime, she's snoring in her sheep skin bed..:rolleyes:

Embryodad

Heck no.. just a swipe across the chops with both of them, then a trip to the kitchen sink to splash my face .. I'm the only one here who has to see me eating like a starved yak... other than the dog.. but I don't think she pays attention.. she just wants what's left.
P.S.. there are some bones lying around this house somewhere..hmmmmm.. ..meantime, she's snoring in her sheep skin bed..:rolleyes:
OMG...Shick... That is so Funny Sass!! hahahahahahaha

Embryodad

Thanks.
Someone's gotta keep this place hoppin'.. thanks for assisting!
:D
Yeah!... no problem. Just tattering on line, and looking at food ideas for tomorrows meals.

So far..egg beaters on a lightly toasted bagel with thin sliced sausage patties and cheese for breakfast!

Lunch... whatever I could wolf down in between chores..

Supper for me and the woman....I'm thinking of Macaroni salad ... and hot dogs grilled and slathered with sweet BBQ sauce. Got split top buns, and dogs.

Right now!.... I got a hankerin for z bowl of rice chex cereal with Karo Corn Syrup and milk with a splash of heavy cream for richness. And Goodness. Ummmm!!