Whats on the table Wednesday June 2, 2010?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I took pork chops out. Not sure what else yet.

Whats on your table today?

Last edited:

Lefty

Yank
I'm Q'ing up some balsamic Chicken Breast, BBQ baked beans and cole slaw.

Balsamic Chicken Breast, cut chicken breast to desirable grilling size, season with salt and pepper, soak in your favorite balsamic vinegrette for one hour. Grill

BBQ Baked beans, B&M bakes beans with a dash brown mustard and a triple dash of BBQ sauce and heat up is a sauce pan.

Cole slaw (deli purchased)

:biggrin:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
That sounds good Lefty! I think I'm going to have to try that chicken VERY soon.

Ribeye Steaks are on the menu for tonight.

lilylove

David is coming over so I'm making either tacos or fajitas as he requested.

I'm leaning towards fajitas.

K

Kimchee

Subway....yum!

I am contemplating a lamb gyro "fattie" on the grill.....

lilylove

Change of plans. I shouldn't post here until I've really thought things out...

We'll be having either lamb burgers or lamb meat balls. David loves those too... ! And I have everything here so I don't have to go to the store.. It's raining like crazy here and I'd much rather stay inside all day. :)

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
The weather held out just long enough for me to cook some steaks, packet potatoes, sauteed baby bellas and garlic bread on the grill. I was able to cool it off, wipe it down quickly and get it covered before the monsoon hit! :umbrella: That was close....:shock:

Attachments

• dinner06022010.jpg
    dinner06022010.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 91
  • dinner06022010-1.jpg
    dinner06022010-1.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 101

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
What's on the table????????????????? This is on the table

June2010008.jpg

A bag, a spool of tape, a black marker, some paperwork and I think a box cutter. There had been half a box of tampons I took back from my desk at work....and that black bag is full of all my knives....

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
The weather held out just long enough for me to cook some steaks, packet potatoes, sauteed baby bellas and garlic bread on the grill. I was able to cool it off, wipe it down quickly and get it covered before the monsoon hit! :umbrella: That was close....:shock:
OH THAT STEAK IS YUMMY!!