WooHoo! Mav's in the House!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I was on vacation??:huh:

Son of a..... remind me not to take another one of those for awhile!

Thanks FM!! Good to be back!

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome back, if it was a vacation. Good to see you posting again.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Thanks all!

No, no vacation. Just had a couple of things hit all at once that I had to deal with. Plumbing in the kitchen, which sent water into the basement. And a couple of health problems to deal with.
But I am back now, if only for short periods of time at first!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Thanks all!

No, no vacation. Just had a couple of things hit all at once that I had to deal with. Plumbing in the kitchen, which sent water into the basement. And a couple of health problems to deal with.
But I am back now, if only for short periods of time at first!
Uh, oh, my bad. I thought it was a vacation. But I'm just as glad you are back!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
yeah! people told me you were on vacation. Shit man. IS the plumbing taken care of? Are YOU taken care of?

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
yeah! people told me you were on vacation. Shit man. IS the plumbing taken care of? Are YOU taken care of?

Sort of, and sort of, LOL! The kitchen is working well enough again to be able to use the sink but there is still a bucket under it to catch the dripping. Most everything was replaced but it is so old I can't get it all to seal up right without completely pulling it all and re-doing it all.
So, I am leaving it as is and gutting it in the next month or so. Then I will start to re-build it new the way I want it done!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Gawd I hate plumbing. :mad:

Welcome back Mav. Like they said, we missed you.

Pie Susan and Calico Lady didn't stop by to see you did they? They are missing in action also and rumor has it there is a vacation involved.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Gawd I hate plumbing. :mad:

Welcome back Mav. Like they said, we missed you.

Pie Susan and Calico Lady didn't stop by to see you did they? They are missing in action also and rumor has it there is a vacation involved.

Nope, no sign of em here!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I love it when people hate plumbing & electrical. This is where the Home Handyman comes in and makes it all better again. Cha-Ching!!!!!!:clap: